XI

"Inspect everything Cale Henituse is doing."

He gave the order to the dark elves. Simultaneously, his people mobilized the elementals and placed Cale Henituse under strict watch. It's fine if they can't be approached. They need to figure out whether he'll betray Alver and make sure he knows about it.

Cale Henituse is a suspicious person.

But why couldn't Alver look away from the communication device?

The Dark Elves were perplexed as to why Alver was behaving in this manner.

He's like a maiden waiting for her crush to call her.

*sigh.*

Following the destruction of the tower that Cale Hentiuse had painstakingly built with his own money, mages seeking refuge were sent to the Rowoon kingdom. Alver took advantage of the opportunity and established the Mage Brigade under the Crown Prince's name. He was discreet in every corner of the Royal Palace, not allowing the nobles to pry into it. He is currently gathering all of the mages fleeing the Whipper Kingdom. It will take a long time to persuade them, but he will succeed.

"Now that I have the Mage Brigade, it's time to strengthen the Knight Brigade."

As soon as he saw the communication device, he said this. The Nobles had inquired about his whereabouts. He knew he had to create a diversion on things to avoid repercussions but—

Cale Henituse set up the ideal situation in which Nobles had to remain silent.

The Sten Marquessate.

Cale Henituse, Taylor Stan, and Priestess Cage worked together to bring the Marquis and Venion Sten to justice. He was waiting for the redhead to summon them for martial proceedings when he learned he would be keeping Venion Sten for another four days.

It seems he had an excellent torturer by his side.

Black market. Black Organization.

Cale Henituse wanted to end Venion Sten in the worst way ever. He's a sadist to enemies and skins to his allies.

"Venion Sten was caught in an illegal auction."

A devilish smile crept on his face. "Is that so? Prepare to seize the traitor."

That was the greatest diversion Cale had created for him when he was building his troops.

But why is this jerk not contacting him at all?

He frowned deeply and fixed his gaze on the communication device. There are already a few broken fountain pens and communication devices on the side.

"Don't be disheartened, Nephew. Young Lord Cale is said to be entering the capitals after returning from the Northwest," Tasha said calmly as she handed him over.

Alver stood up and turned to face his aunt.

"What?"

"Young Lord Henituse has arrived in the capital."

Alver immediately returned to his room with his aunt and changed his clothes. He chose the most expensive gala he could afford and even enhanced his appearance.

"You know what, Nephew, you appeared to be a shy maiden on a date."

"What are you saying, Aunt? All of this is for Cale Henituse to look at me; he has the audacity to ignore my great existence, so I should make myself even more presentable."

"Ah... alright... I understand," Tasha said, shaking her head and ignoring the fact.

At least, her nephew is smiling these days whenever Cale Henituse's name is called or uttered before him.