XVIII

Alver takes a deep breath. He activated the communication device and was the sole decision-maker in this war. The peaceful Rowoon will be engulfed in discord and flames of war in no time. However, this is their only opportunity to make their presence known.

Everything is in its proper place.

Everything has been meticulously prepared.

It's time to finish what the enemies began.

It's conceivable.

No, they will make it happen.

He and Cale will make it happen.

"I, Zed Crossman, will delegate all duties to Crown Prince Alberu Crossman and hand over the throne to him next year."

The camera then focused on him. He began to speak, still projecting the image of a gentle and just prince.

"Turn on the video."

'Video?'

The magic behind Alberu was featured in a video.

– Rooooooar!

The roars of monsters filled the banquet hall.

The nobles could see monsters flying in the air.

Cale's prediction was right. So he needs to respond to that call of duty imposed on him.

He had been debating this for a while before making up his mind after hearing Cale's comment.

'Your highness, the entire kingdom will become heroes.'

Alver and the Rowoon Kingdom made up their minds at that moment.

The Paerun Kingdom had feigned being fair and just by claiming to be a land of knights.

They would do the same.

He recalled what Cale had said.

'Your highness, it isn't as if we are doing something bad. We are just pretending to be a fair and just kingdom.'

'Funny bastard.'

The Rowoon Kingdom had made its decision.

They were going to use their strength fairly and openly suppress them.

He began to speak.

Through the video communication device, his voice echoed throughout the banquet hall where Cale was sitting.

"The Roan Kingdom has the longest history on the Western continent; we may not have any specialties, but we have the longest history."

The Rowoon Kingdom had been the only peaceful kingdom since the declaration of the Indomitable Alliance.

The Rowoon Kingdom was the last to declare its position to the others.

Take advantage of this opportunity. This is your one and only chance!

"We will demonstrate the survivor's strength."

The crown prince addressed the Western continent with assurance. Simultaneously, the banquet hall was filled with silence, no, shock.

They had only recently discovered the truth.

Alver, who connected a communication device to Cale's, broadcasted what Cale said to the Northeast Region.

The trash, the lost cause of Henituse County, would take command of all forces that they had secretly gathered for years.

"The Wyvern Knights Brigade will not get past Henituse territory," Cale said sternly. The entire hall was silent. This is the first time they've seen a wolf in sheep's clothing, revealing himself with the authority they all so desired.