𝟏𝟓 | 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭

The tour had quickly taken a turn for the worse.

Graham : Camilla came to visit on one of Billy's worst days.

Eddie : It was bad, man. Billy had like three girls in the van and when he chased after her, he called her Jenny. It broke my heart what he did to her.

Bonnie : I didn't know Camilla came to visit until she showed up at my door in tears.

Warren : [Chuckles] I shouldn't laugh, but Bonnie and I had to find our way into clothes pretty quickly once we heard that knock on the door.

Bonnie : I had an inkling that Camilla had found out about Billy, so I just shooed Warren out of there and did the best I could to be there for her, the same way she was always there for me. No distractions.

Warren : I was told to go and not come back until I had ice-cream and gummy bears for them. Between Camilla, who was heavily pregnant at the time, and Bonnie, who was Bonnie, I wasn't going to argue with that.

Camilla : I just needed to rant. I never wanted an easy life, but that never made it any less hard. I knew Billy had a problem, but I hadn't witnessed it a that level.

Bonnie : I could've sat there and told Camilla that she deserved better, and lord knows she did, but she already knew that. I could've told her to leave Billy and find someone who would treat her better, but I knew she wouldn't do that.

Camilla : Bonnie understood that although I never wanted an easy life, that did not mean I wanted the same for my child. I wanted the best life possible for my child and although I could've provided that on my own, I needed the challenge of Billy. I knew Billy had the potential to be a great father, I just needed to drag it out of him. Leaving him would've been the easy way out and I sure as hell wasn't going to choose that path.

Bonnie : [Tears up] After speaking to Camilla that day, I knew for a fact that I would never return home to my family. The fact that she would go through all of that for her child made me realise that my mother would never do anything like that for me. I mean, she didn't even call after I left.

Camilla : I didn't know about Bonnie's family at the time, I don't think any of us did, so I thought she was just extremely empathetic when she started crying.

Warren : I walked back into that room expecting everything to be back to normal. Oh, how wrong I was, the two of them were in shambles.

Bonnie : [Wipes a tear and chuckles] Warren just threw his hands in the air and said 'I leave for twenty minutes and this happens?'

Camilla : [Smiles] I love how Warren could always make Bonnie laugh, no matter the circumstances.

Warren : BonBon has a very beautiful smile, why wouldn't I want to make her laugh?

Bonnie : Of course I smiled, Warren had actually brought back gummy bears, unlike any of the other men in my life.

Graham : Oh, come on! It was one time and we had run into Teddy Price, for crying out loud!

Camilla : Once we started feasting, we started catching up. I was dying to know what was going on between the two of them.

Bonnie : That was an interesting conversation.

Warren : [Chuckles] We didn't know what to say, we hadn't even established it ourselves by then.

Bonnie : It did bring up the matter of what exactly we were doing, though.

Warren : There was a lot of 'I don't know' and 'I wouldn't mind'.

Bonnie : At one point, we kind of forgot Camilla was there and really looked at each other. I asked Warren what he wanted.

Camilla : Warren didn't even hesitate to say 'You'. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen, they both just smiled.

Bonnie : That was that. We were officially together and Camilla was our witness.

Camilla : [Smirks] A catalyst, of sorts.