~Chapter 28~

♡Eun-hye pov♡

Procrastination...the absolute best way to mess up your writing schedule...

"And....yeah no still nothing. At this point I'm going to be in a lot of trouble but I'll try my best to explain to my publisher and editor" I sigh as I close my laptop while resting my head on the back of the couch releasing an irritated groan.

It's now offically been a whole week since the day that I wish was just a nightmare. A week of a whole range of emotions and dead silence on my phone. A whole week of staying home with the strange fear of running into one of them or having to face their expressions seeing me.

Silly really but with my luck...ha... yeah no not taking that chance now!

I still haven't backed away from wanting to explain my side of it all but seeing as nobody has said anything or sent me a hate text, I assume that emotions have calmed down on their end too so I don't want to trigger any emotions that will make their relationship with each other difficult after everything that happened. After the deleted message from Jimin I was slightly hopeful even if I was anxious about if it was a hate text or a forgiving text but with no other contact made I just accepted it with a heavy heart.

I just hope they worked it out and don't hold any high feelings of hurt with each other. Once again it's none of my business what is happening with them but I still hope this didn't tear them apart. I just love their bond and don't want to be the cause of them being distant from each other. Even if they probably wouldn't believe me if I said it I still love them as friends during our short time and I may love Jungkook as more than a friend but I have pushed that far away in my mind not willing to enter that part once again for the millionth time this week.

Aish here you are thinking about them again! This is why you aren't writing!

I shake my head out of my thoughts as a deep sigh leaves my lips while I stretch out my arms and legs. I really need to stop letting my heart win over my mind with what my thoughts should be about because I seriously just want to spend a few hours not thinking about it and not allowing my emotions swim around in me.

I just need a break...

"Eunie~ there you are" I break out of my thoughts as I lift my head and smile as I see Aera walking into the living room with a wide smile as she is dressed to go out. Her hair is styled into soft waves, with light make-up on her face and she is wearing jeans with a dark blue sweater.

Is she going out for the day?

She moves closer until she sits down next to me as she raises her eyebrows at the laptop that is closed next to me.

"Oh? I thought you were going to be busy writing all day like usual when you get into your writing mood?" She asks and I sigh nodding my head.

"Yeah that was the plan but it seems my mind still can't focus so just for the sake that I don't throw my frustrations and emotions blindly in a written mess I decided to just wait until my ideas come to me" I huff pursing my lips and she nods.

"Should I stay home then we can spend some time together then?" She asks and I shake my head not willing to take her off day away from her to just spend time with me after she has been spending all her free time with me for the past week.

"No no please don't cancel any plans to just stay with me. You have spent so much time-"

"Eun-hye seriously I don't mind so don't you dare say you don't want to trouble me. I mean I didn't even have any plans expect for searching for a nice café or restaurant that has good food." She shrugs lightly and I pout lightly as I take in her words. I know the chances of her wanting to leave me alone is 40% at this point because of everything but I really don't want to keep her from going out.