interview #8 @birdinguise

1 What is your favorite story?

 My favorite story in general is the Divergent series by Veronica Roth and the Hollow Boys series by Monty Jay. As I've recently joined Wattpad, I haven't read a lot of stories. Currently, I am reading Saving Michael by @MissKairosclerosis and I'm liking it.

P.S.- Which faction would you want to be a part of? I would be a part of Abnegation, no doubt.

2 What's a good piece of advice when it comes to handling a bully?

Kill them with kindness is my way of handling bullies and it has worked for me till now at least.

3 What is the best way to spend a day?

 According to me, the best way to spend a day is by being productive. Do whatever you want to do, but don't sit idle.

4 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Well, there are many on the list. However, recently I've begun to admire Mrs. Priyanka Chopra Jonas, so I'd like to spend a day with her and have a casual conservation.

5 What is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday I suppose, is summers. For one, it's a lengthy one and second, innumerable amount of ice creams; not that I can't have them in winters rather I'm not allowed to

6 What is your favorite movie?

Oh God! There are so many. However, I'll give my all-time favorite one, which is, Baby's Day out (Read my bio. I have already mentioned that I am a kid at heart)

7 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 The best thing about Wattpad is the global connectivity which it provides. We can be friends with so many people and get to know about different cultures and ideas.

8 if you could hang out with and gain writing advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Once again, I need to connect with all the amazing writers on Wattpad to answer this question. However, in general, I'd like to gain writing advice from Monty Jay. I'd ask her how the heck did she think of such beautifully complex characters and how to portray the essence of relationships so naturally.

9 Do you believe being on Wattpad has helped you become a better writer?

 First, I don't consider myself a writer yet. I just began writing my story on a whim. However, when I came to know about Wattpad, I was ecstatic. I believe, this platform is the best catalyst for my writing journey.

10 What is your writing routine like?

Honestly, there is no routine. When I get an idea or a thought, I just write it down.

11 Do you share your writing outside Wattpad?

 I have recently created my insta profile where I will be sharing my random write ups. If anyone wants to check it out, it's by the same username birdinguise. 

request time 

If you all found me good enough, then I am sure you'll find my story better. It's my first work ever. Hope you all will give it a read! 

Title: Foul Fate

Reason of interest: concept of doppelganger, family and friendship, second chance love story, few mature scenes but nothing too explicit, mention of a happy ending.