interview #2 @Rose_Nightshade

1 What is the best way to spend a day?

 For me the best way to spend a day is by sitting on my bed surrounded by comfy cushions and a blanket and reading my favorite novel, webtoon or watching kdramas. 

2 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Absolutely! I get so surprised and delighted at the same time when I get a new vote, follow or comment. I can't help but crack into an ear to ear smile when I see that someone appreciates my work, my efforts.

3 What's your writing routine like?

Well, my writing routine isn't very specific, I write my novel chapters whenever I get a new or exciting idea for the plot, I just rush towards my notes and jot it down before I forget it and then when I get free time I further elaborate the idea and make it into a story for the chapter or part of the chapter. 

4 What is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas, it's the time when all our family members gather together. The best part is enjoying all the delicious snacks and sweets with my siblings. 

5 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 My favorite thing about Wattpad is that it provides great opportunities for writers through various campaigns and competitions to gain recognition. Also the Wattpad community, whether its readers or authors, everyone is so friendly and supportive. 

6 Do you believe being a member of the Wattpad community has helped you become a better writer?

Yes, being a member of Wattpad community has helped me a lot in becoming a better writer, all those useful advice they readers offer through comments as well as all the positive feedback motivates me to work even harder and provide better results, better story for my readers. 

7 What is your favorite genre to read for stories?

My favorite genre is Romance, I also have a keen interest in drama and mystery.  

8 What is your favorite snack?

 I'm so crazy about spicy stuff so my favorite snack is spicy puffcorns. 

9 Who is your favorite author?

My favorite author is Jenny Han of To All the Boys trilogy.

10 if you could spend time with your favorite celebrity for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Aahhh! This is my favorite question!! If I could spend time with my favorite celebrity then I'd choose Kim Woo Bin! 

   I would love to go on a sweet date with him, where we go to a cafe and have our favorite cakes and coffee, then we'll go on an evening stroll, enjoying the surroundings and sharing our ice-creams. We'll be taking a lot of pictures together as well as of each other, then I'll go on taking photos of the sky because it's so beautiful and he'd take an even better picture for me. Oh! Just thinking about it makes my heart flutter...!

11 What is a good piece of writing advice?

 According to me a good piece of writing advice will be to write regularly and consistently, even if it's just a little bit each day. Practice helps improve our skills and develops our voice as a writer.

I always write a piece or part of the chapter whenever a good idea pops up in my mind or when I feel this heart fluttering (I literally feel that) sensation to write something exciting. It's like my hands are itching to write something good something intriguing!

request time

I'm currently working on my mystery/thriller novel - 7 Lives Apart!

It is a story about a sociopath Rose, for her the world is like her chess ground and people, merely pawns. Taking her game of manipulation to the next level she decided to lure a global sensation into her web of deceit.

What Rose doesn't know is that this celebrity is actually a Chrono-Angel, soon they both get entangled in web of captivation, manipulation and unfamiliar emotions. Where each twist reveals deeper complexities and hidden truths.

Both of them unaware of the schemes of celestial forces at play. They didn't knew that fate would drag them Seven Lives Apart....