Chapter 9 The Reunion (Part I)

"No you're not" replied Meera.
"Well how are you ? It's been so long huh" said Rishi.
"I'm good and yes it's been quite long" said Meera looking here and there.
"But you haven't aged a bit still the same who take my breath away" said Rishi staring at her face which took his breath away since the first time he saw her.
Hearing such endearing red color adorned Meera's cheeks.
"Stop it Rishi" replied Meera patting his arm.
"See you're still so oblivious of the effect you have on others" said Rishi charming her.
"Seriously I'm going back if you don't stop now" said Meera getting awkward by his charms.
"Ok ok but why are you here ?" Asked Rishi.
"Oh nothing let's go there all of our friends have arrived" saying Meera took him where all her friends were.

(Rishi was a transferred student so when he joined the school Meera was instructed to help him for everything and he didn't realise when he developed a liking towards her and looking at her after a long time the door of his heart for her opened again.)

"Ohh my god look who just graced us with his presence!!" exclaimed Dhruv looking at Meera and Rishi who came to them.
"Rishi my man how are you?" Said Gourav and bro hugged him.
All of them greeted him and Neha whispered in Meera's ear "I'm sorry Meeru but are you okay?"
"No worries Neha I'm fine" replied Meera trying to focus on her friends.
"So Rishi what have you been doing?" Asked Divya who had a huge crush on him but he had his eyes on someone else.
"Oh nothing much I'm a software engineer" he replied without taking his eyes off someone.
"Ohh nice" said Divya trying to ignore the ache in her heart that just took place with him not even looking at her to reply.

"Hello people glad to have you back after a long time so please move into the auditorium for the programme" announced the announcer.

"Let's go guys" said Neha and all  followed the same and made their way to the auditorium.

Reaching there they all took a seat and Rishi quickly took a place beside Meera (which didn't go unnoticed by Neha) with Neha on her other side followed by all.
There they all were entertained by their Hindi Teacher Bindu Ma'am who joyously read out her lines which she wrote for them.

Their batch was actually some of the teachers favourite so watching them all grown up was a delight to them.
Many teachers performed and asked them about their lives and even played a game with them.
Overall it was really entertaining and a nice change for Meera.
Meera was many teacher's favourite because of her humble, kind, and studious nature.
So when she was talking to her Maths teacher Sushma Ma'am she heard her ask "What are you doing now beta and as I see many of them are married what about you?"
Meera had to reply so she said "I'm actually looking for a job and no I'm not married anymore."
Hearing this Sushma Ma'am was going to ask her to elaborate but got cut in by Neha... Who said
"Sushma Ma'am you know I heard Dhruv calling you Sushi Ma'am as in real Sushi and making fun of you."
"What? where is he ?" Asked Sushma Ma'am getting all riled up.
"There ma'am" Neha pointed to where Dhruv was standing and laughing at something with friends.
Sushma Ma'am without any delay went to him.
"Neha really now... Dhruv will be in trouble."
"So what yaar Meeru Dhruv had been in trouble all his school life and one more time won't upset him" said Neha laughing about how Dhruv was the class clown and got in trouble every time.
"Fine and thank you for coming to my rescue" said Meera.
"Really now you will thank me" Meeru asked Neha offended by her apology.
"Ok sorry fine" said Meera.
"Chill yaar Meeru by the way have you seen Aditya sir?" Asked Neha.
"No I haven't but why are you asking?" Asked Meera.
"Well I just heard some girls talking about him and do I really need to tell you now Meeru" said Neha.
"Oh god don't tell me you still have a crush on him" said Meera thinking of only one answer.
"Well what do you expect every girl had a crush on him like come on he was so handsome" replied Neha thinking about her crush.
"Well not me" said Meera thinking of how Neha and other girls liked him.
"Yeah you were an exception because you liked someone else huh" said Neha teasing Meera.
"God not anymore I got over it a long time ago did you forget what happened in farewell" replied Meera remembering about him.
"Ok sorry but where are they I'm sure they'd be together somewhere right?" Asked Neha looking everywhere trying to find her crush.
Hearing about him her mind replayed the incident in the classroom when she saw him with his baby, the baby she fed and felt an unknown link with, now she understood it was because he was his baby.

"Meeru where are you lost yaar" asked Neha.
"Nowhere did you find him?" Asked Meera coming back to the topic.
"No come let's see our classes all of our friends are there" said Neha and both went to the classroom.

In the classroom....

Reaching there Neha saw all the female classmates had surrounded someone and male classmates standing at the other side.
She asked Gourav "what's going on?"
"Nothing we haven't seen before go see by yourself" said Gourav.
Neha made her way to them and saw it was her crush or one should say universal crush Aditya Singh(Adi Sir) who was their Computer teacher and started joining the circle and gushed about him.
Meera saw this and shook her head at their behaviour.
Looking at Meera disinterested Rishi asked her "Hey Meera you won't join them?"
"No thanks I'm good here" replied Meera.
"Hey where is our English teacher man have you seen him?" Asked Dhruv.
"No , if Adi sir is here he must be here too" replied Gourav.

"Hey guys I heard you were looking for me" they heard a voice coming in the classroom.
As Meera was standing beside the boys her back was to the entrance.
Hearing the voice she quickly turned around came face to face to him the second time the same night.

Word count: 1000
So guys how did you'll like the chapter?
And Meera's old friends and Rishi?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!