Chapter 44 Dislike behaviour

Meera's POV

Coming in the kitchen I see Karan sir making something so I ask him "Sir what are you doing?"
Turning to me he says sheepishly "sorry if I woke you up I was just making coffee."
"Do you want some?" He asks me.
"Yeah sure" I replied.
"What happened to you couldn't sleep?" He asked.
"Yes actually I was scared due to it before so I couldn't sleep" I answered.
He looked on the other side and his expression looked angry so I asked him "what happened sir ?"
"Nothing" he said and concentrated on the coffee.

After drinking some coffee and chit chatting I was feeling sleepy so I went to my room and slept.

Next day,

After Sejal was gone I was just doing some sketches but I couldn't think of anything so I took Yash as he was awake and wanted to play keeping him in front of me on the sofa I drew him oh my god he looked so cute and adorable.

After sometime I was waiting for Karan sir to come because I wanted to show him my sketch of Yash but he didn't come it was over an hour and he was a no show. He always messaged if he was getting late but I didn't see him.

As I was waiting for him to come I heard the car's sound so I went to check from the window but it wasn't his car it was another car unknown to me but it stopped infront of our home.
Then I see Karan sir coming out of it so I thought it must be Adi sir who dropped him but when the driver side window lowered I could see a gorgeous lady's face and she too came out and wow she looked so elegant,classy and sophisticated she looked around Sir's age and they were talking for sometime but then she hugged him I don't know I felt something bad and I couldn't see more and took Yash in my arms and went to my room after opening the door.

In my room,

I was still thinking about who was she ? Why did Karan sir come back with her ? But I felt my little Yash's hand on my face I saw he was smiling at me and then clutched my breast suddenly and I knew he is hungry so I fed him.

After sometime he was done so I burped him and he slept innocently.
I covered myself and thought it wasn't my business who she was and thought to show my sketch to him as it was of Yash.

I went to the living room and picked up my book in which I kept the sketch of Yash. I kept all the sketches in different reading books of mine I don't know why I just thought to so I did.

Taking the sketch I went to his room and knocked but no response so I thought he might be asleep or busy. Thinking I could show it to him after dinner I kept it back in its place and saw it was time for dinner. I brought Yash from my room and kept him in the cot so I could keep a check on him. And went to cook dinner.

At the dinner,

He came but didn't say anything just nodded I was thinking if I should say anything but thought to talk afterwards.
We had dinner quietly after the dinner he was doing the dishes I was going to show him the sketch but Yash was hungry so I took him to feed him.

After sometime when I returned with sleepy Yash in my arms he was busy on his phone.
So I sat beside him at a distance.
"Sir..." I called out to him he nodded in response.
So I continued "Actually today I......."
As I was going to say his phone rang and he said "I'm sorry Meera I have to take this call."
I said "sure."
Then he picked it and went to his room taking Yash from me I thought he didn't spend time with him that's why he took him too.

I waited for long time by reading a book as he would come back to talk but he didn't so I went back to my room to sleep.
All my thoughts included that lady about who she was and why she was with him they looked very good together and she even hugged him it was just yesterday when we hugged for the first time and today he didn't even talk to me.......ughhh why should I care it's not any of my business but I felt bad when they hugged no Meera it's not your business I convinced myself and slept.

Karan's POV

Ugh this work is killing me now how did a school teacher get all this pressure.
Ending my phone call with my colleague I put my phone on charge.
Hugging my sleeping son I layed beside him.
Ughh what a day it was today I took a class of Adi how dare he scare Meera and pull such a stunt but he said he did it to make us close huh I told him not to do anything like that ever again.
My car broke down and then I met Naina my college friend she dropped me home knowing my problem and then I didn't see anyone in the living room so I went to do some work after freshening up after the dinner I was busy scrolling on the phone but stopped when I thought about Meera.
Shit! Meera!! She wanted to talk to me I remembered and went to the living room but saw the darkness and she was gone so I thought and went back to my room.

Laying on my bed I just hoped it wasn't something important that Meera wanted to talk to me about.
My thoughts included her as I was too busy today we didn't really talk at least not like every day and didn't know when sleep took over.

Word count:1000
Hey guys hope you'll like the chapter.
What do you think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!