Chapter 17 Helping Hand

Recap

I think you're gonna hate me for asking this question but I'm sorry I had no option and thought to try asking you atleast for Yash.
Meera was confused about what does he want to ask that'll make her hate him.

Meera would you... I mean can you breastfeed Yash or just supply the milk for him?
__________________________________

Hearing him Meera was stunned she never intended for him to ask her for such request it just made her ache in her heart for her baby even more thinking of how she never got to breastfeed her baby.
But she knew just like she never got to be with her baby even Yash didn't get to be with her mother and do all such things to experience their love.
It made her feel really bad about the little Yash how his health is  suffering because of it and thought to help him if she could by doing so.
After a while she thought all about it and said to Karan "I will do it but don't you mind that someone else will breastfeed your baby."
"If I did I wouldn't have asked you but I just want to know that will you be able to do it I mean your family your husband and baby also needs you right" asked Karan unknown of her truth.
"I don't have anyone it's just me" Meera replied not wanting to talk more about it.
Karan was astonished because he didn't think of this possibility at all that she doesn't have anyone no baby no husband and no family but knew it's not the right time to ask the same and nodded trying to assure her and thanked God for sending Meera as a helping hand for Yash.
"So is it fine with you that I breastfeed Yash" asked Meera.
"Yes it's for his health" replied Karan.
"So from when should I do it" asked Meera.
"Tomorrow would be fine as it's already past your time" replied Karan looking at his watch knowing they talked for a long time and it's time for her to go.
"Ok then I'll leave" saying Meera left from his house.

In the hostel....

Laying on her bed Meera was thinking about if she took the right decision or not and thought to talk to Neha about it but stopped as she knew Neha was already stressed with her parents demand and didn't want her to stress more with her confusion.
At last she thought it's only right because it'll help Yash in his health. She researched a lot about it as she did feed Yash once but now its better to be prepared and took all the information about it.

Next day, came sooner than expected and Meera arrived a little early as Yash had his feeding at 7 am and saw Karan with lack of sleep and unready still in his casuals trying to calm Yash who just woke up crying and fussing.

Karan was surprised to see Meera come early then her time but was grateful as the doctor said to start it early as possible or it would effect Yash's health badly.

"Thanks for coming earlier than your time Meera" said Karan grateful.
"It's fine I said I'll do it and according to Yash's schedule his morning feeding time is now so I'm here" replied Meera.
"You can give him to me and you can go ready" said Meera.
"Yeah thanks here" saying Karan gave Yash to Meera and went in his room to get ready.
Meera looked at Yash who had stopped crying but still fussing due to hunger.
She looked around to see if he went he did and still hesitating to do it in the living room she took Yash to the guest room.
In the guest room she pulled her pallu of the saree down and opened her blouse and the bra from one side and Yash wasted no time and took her one breast in his mouth feeding himself.
Meera felt a strange feeling at first because it had been long time since she fed him for the first time but it was fine after sometime. After the ten minutes or so she changed his side and and he feeded on the other one as she read about it.
After another ten minutes he was full and she covered herself back and took him back to the living room who was almost drowsy after the feeding.
In the living room she saw Karan making breakfast for himself and positioned Yash to burp him once he did she made him sleep in his cot.

By this time Karan finished his breakfast and said to her
"Meera if you have any problem pls say so your breakfast is kept on the table and thanks for doing this."
"Ohh you didn't have to and it's fine" she replied.
"In comparison to what you're doing for my son it's the least I could do" he said.
She nodded her head in response.
After saying goodbye to them both he left for his work.
Meera was still thinking about his words and how his words  always managed to effect her in one way or another.
She had her breakfast and messaged a thanks to him for cooking all nutritional food for her. He replied with no big deal and a wink emoji that made her smile.
And her day passed with his thoughts and his sweet nature.

Word count:900
Hey guys what do you'll think will happen next?
I hope you'll liked the chapter.
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!