Chapter 16 No one can

Chen Qian's circle is full of dignitaries, among which Feng Chu has the highest social status.

  Feng Chu's background is similar to theirs, and the Feng family was on par with the Chen family for more than ten years, but after Feng Chu joined the Feng family group, everything changed.

  On the surface, the Feng family hasn't changed much—it's even more low-key, but in fact it controls the lifeblood of more industries. Some old-school families are going downhill, but the Feng family is advancing all the way. The rich second generation and the second generation of power who grew up with Feng Chu are now a little afraid of him.

  Chen Qian is the most courageous among them, and has the best relationship with Feng Chu.

  Chen Qiankai's entertainment company has a very high status in the domestic entertainment industry, and many of the most popular stars belong to their company. A few newcomers signed by the company are not very good recently. One little idol just got a little bit of fame and went to have a relationship with his peers. The high-level executives hid him in anger. The cute and lovable appearance instantly turned into an Internet celebrity appearance.

  One night, Chen Qian was drinking with some friends in the private room, and a few young actors who wanted to climb high came along, and a young actor had dyed flaxen hair. Chen Qian took a look and couldn't help complaining: "You are not suitable This one is still suitable for black."

  He was a little drunk, and couldn't speak clearly: "The other day, Brother Feng and I saw one in the nursing home. His facial features were so good-looking that no plastic surgeon could make them look so good. His eyebrows and eyes are a bit like Annette, an international superstar."

  Chen Qian made a gesture casually: "His hair is so long, pure flaxen color, and it is very beautifully done. I don't know who the barber is who did his hair."

  Others were less convinced: "Looks like Annette? How good-looking he is."

  Annette was born as a model, with a devil figure and an angel face. She was favored by several luxury brands. Later, she went to the show business circle, and she has many famous works. She is the goddess of many male stars in the entertainment circle. one of the faces of

  "I'm serious," Chen Qian said, "I've seen Annette without makeup, she looks plain without makeup, she's really not as good-looking as him."

  The young actors in Chenqian's company didn't dare to refute, and a few friends around them rolled their eyes: "Cut, just brag."

  "Brother Chen is drunk, and even in his dreams he wants to sign a handsome guy."

  "If there is a man in City C who is prettier than my goddess, I'll give him the newly shot Emperor Green Guanyin, and I'll give him 20 million yuan."

  "Hahahaha I will give him the position of general manager of the newly opened company."

  "..."

  Chen Qian was a little anxious: "I'm really serious, why are you bragging about this. He is blind, otherwise I would spend any money to sign him. If you don't believe me, I will call Brother Feng and ask him. Brother Feng has seen it before. The nursing home is Brother Feng invested."

  Upon hearing Feng Chu's name, no one else dared to say anything.

  "It's so late, it's better not to call Mr. Feng, if you always get angry, no one can take care of it." The rich second generations usually play better than anyone else, and they are more cowardly than anyone else when they meet Feng Chu, so they dare not stay in the middle of the night To provoke him, "Forget it, Brother Chen, we believe in you, we will do what you say."