Chapter 88 Extra story 2 Jealous (2)

Of course Feng Chu would not let others drink Ling Yi wine.

  However, most of the people here are Chu Manwen's friends, they are of the same generation as Chu Manwen, basically they are either rich or noble, and they are also Feng Chu's elders. In the relationship between the families, they will not tear each other's skins apart, at most they will say something strange about each other.

  Ling Yi was young and thin-skinned, Feng Chu worried that others would make things difficult for him.

  He pressed Ling Yi's shoulder, and gently hugged Ling Yi in his arms: "Mom, don't worry, nothing will happen to Ling Yi with me here."

  After Chu Manwen turned around and left, Ling Yi wanted to get out of Feng Chu's arms, but Feng Chu held him down with his backhand to prevent him from moving: "Why are you running?"

  "I didn't run away." Ling Yi coughed lightly, "Mr. Feng, someone is watching us, let me go."

  Feng Chu raised his eyebrows, and looked at Ling Yi with a half-smile.

  After taking a bath, he carried Ling Yi out of the bathroom, and was drying Ling Yi's hair, trying to check if he was injured, but Ling Yifei said that he was thirsty and wanted to drink water, and when Feng Chu went out to pour a glass of water, Ling Yi just Run out and disappear.

  He leaned down and took a bite of Ling Yi's earlobe: "Go back and check at night."

  Ling Yi knew that Feng Chu's "inspection" was definitely not just an inspection, so he held Feng Chu's finger: "You haven't eaten at night, have you?"

  Neither Feng Chu nor Ling Yi had dinner yet. The two of them had expended so much energy that they were already hungry. Feng Chu took some smoked foie gras, sweet shrimp salad and cake from the table, and Ling Yi took the two of them. Drinks come.

  Feng Chu took the pre-dinner wine that Ling Yi brought him. The light-colored liquid in Ling Yi's hand looked like lemon tea. Feng Chu took a sip of Ling Yi's drink: "There is alcohol, you can't drink it yet."

  Ling Yi also took a sip, and the smell of alcohol was not strong, so you wouldn't be able to detect it unless you tasted it carefully: "Dr. Zhao came to check me up the day before yesterday, and he said it's all right, and the alcohol content of this glass is not high."

  Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi had been taboo for a long time, but he was still worried about Ling Yi's health: "I can only have one drink."

  Ling Yi laughed: "Mr. Feng, you look like my father."

  It's not like Ling Hua, Feng Chu's protection of him is very similar to that of an elder. Although Ling Yi is more than ten years younger than Feng Chu, Ling Yi has never regarded himself as a child. He thinks he is quite mature. Feng Chu But he is always regarded as a child who has not grown up.

  Feng Chu pinched his face, deliberately teasing him: "Then you call one at night?"

  Ling Yi hurriedly said: "No."

  If he thought of Ling Hua at that time, Ling Yi might not be in the mood all night.

  "Going out with your friends today? I saw your circle of friends."

  Ling Yi took some photos of food and a group photo of several people this morning and sent them to Moments. He didn't expect that Feng Chu would still watch them when he was busy.

  Ling Yi took out his phone, and sure enough, he saw Feng Chu give him a thumbs up.

  "Xiaomeng and his classmates are here to travel. They heard that I'm going to University A. They plan to visit the campus of University A tomorrow."