Chapter 39 Throw me a peach and return it with Qiongyao

Feng Chu is not naturally sensitive like Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi's perception of any emotion is stronger than that of ordinary people, so what he pursues is emotional satisfaction, the warmth of three meals a day.

  Feng Chu has lived for more than thirty years, and he has never considered "I am lucky or not". He has always considered "how can I get this thing". Compared with illusory and unreliable emotions, he is more chasing certain realities. Something that can be held in the palm of your hand.

  Most of the Feng family and the Chu family are like this. This is something that is rooted in their bones, so the relative relationship between each other is correspondingly weak. There have been incidents where the two families fought against each other for the sake of wealth and status.

  Especially Feng Chu, he watched his mother and her half-brothers fight for power since he was a child, and he didn't feel that someone with the same blood flowing in his body was very precious.

  In other words, Feng Chu has always been ruthless, and he and Ling Yi are completely opposite people in every respect.

  Just as Feng Chu took Ling Yi back to his residence in the city center, he received a message from Chu Manwen.

  "Hide the news of your marriage first, and try not to take him to public places."

  Feng Chu has no intention of letting Ling Yi show his face. The most important thing in their family is personal safety. Once they are targeted by the kidnappers, they will be in a lot of trouble. What's more, every move of the Feng family is closely watched by outsiders. The media didn't report it because they didn't dare to report it. Once any news gets out, it will definitely cause a lot of discussion. These comments may not be a good thing for Ling Yi.

  After a while, Chu Manwen sent another message: "His physical condition does not look very good, and the outside world will have a lot of discussions about it."

  Feng Chu is rather disgusted by others discussing Ling Yi's physical condition. The reason for his disgust may be that he knows it well in his heart, and he doesn't want others to emphasize it over and over again.

  "At present, he is in good physical condition. I will take care of him personally and nothing will happen."

  "It's hard to say to the old lady, you should get rid of Gu Ruochun first, this kid is not a cheap lamp."

  Chu Manwen was annoyed when he saw Gu Ruochun playing tricks behind his back, but Mrs. Feng had paid too much for him, and suddenly let her know that she had been cheated. The proud old lady might not be able to bear it This blow.

  It is not difficult for Feng Chu to deal with Gu Ruochun. He has obtained his current status by pretending to be a fake identity, and he is destined not to last for too long.

  Chu Manwen drank a few more glasses of wine at dinner, and usually seldom sent so many messages to Feng Chu, but unexpectedly became nagging today: "This time, let outsiders take advantage of the loopholes. In the final analysis, your relationship with the elders is cold. Old man People and the old man didn't have much contact with you in the early years, but after your father passed away, you were their closest relatives, and they were in the same place, and the family got together to chat more."

  Feng Chu asked Ling Yi to take a bath while chatting with Chu Manwen. It was freezing outside, so taking a hot bath at home was the most comfortable thing.

  Ling Yi has discovered the location of the wine cabinet and knows how to open the cabinet door skillfully.

  Feng Chu replied to Chu Manwen's news, and saw the new mobile phone sent by the assistant on the living room table. to what danger.