Chapter 67 Seeing the scenery, did you see me?

It was already nine o'clock in the evening when Meng Xihua sent Ling Yi home.

  Aunt Xu opened the door for them, and Meng Xihua came in carelessly carrying things. These were gifts for Ling Yi's 20th birthday prepared by several friends.

  Su Peiwan was sitting and talking with Ling Jing on the sofa in the living room. Seeing Meng Xihua come in with something, she smiled and said, "It's Xiao Meng. I haven't seen you for a long time. You've become handsome again."

  Meng Xihua didn't like Su Peiwan, so he just greeted him politely: "Thank you, Aunt Su, for your compliment. I'll take Xiaoyi home."

  Su Peiwan didn't take Meng Xihua's cold attitude to heart, she looked at what Meng Xihua mentioned: "Yo, you two went shopping, what did you buy? Boss Ling is so kind to the young master, just let the young master swipe his card. "

  "This is a 20th birthday gift from some of our friends to Ling Yi." Meng Xihua couldn't understand Su Peiwan's eccentric attitude, "However, Xiaoyi is Uncle Ling's own son. Uncle Ling watched him grow up, so of course he will Xiaoyi is willing to swipe his card."

  Su Peiwan's smile froze.

  Ling Jing next to him said: "Is Ling Bo's birthday coming soon? How will the Zhou family plan to celebrate? The twentieth birthday should be well organized, don't just pass by like other people, even a worthy gift can not receive."

  Su Peiwan said: "Of course Zhou Zhiyuan will take good care of our family Lingbo. Anyway, he won't send tens of thousands of watches, jewelry, etc. If he wants to give it, he will give it something valuable."

  These birthday gifts mentioned by Meng Xihua happened to be watches, wallets, sunglasses and bracelets for Ling Yi. These friends basically gave some of the latest products of the brand for their birthdays, and they were both affordable and good-looking. .

  It is impossible to give more valuable things, firstly, the relationship is not so close, and secondly, it is not easy to return gifts on the other party's birthday.

  Ling Yi smiled slightly: "Really? I wish my brother a happy birthday in advance, let's go back to the room."

  Meng Xihua sent Ling Yi back to the room.

  After closing the door of the room, Meng Xihua said dissatisfiedly: "She is really snobby, she has a petty air, and my son has caught a rich husband, and she can't stop showing off to others."

  Ling Yi said lightly: "Why take her words to heart."

  Meng Xihua put the things on the table, and unwrapped the gift he gave Ling Yi: "I picked a bracelet for you, I chose it myself, and your name is engraved on the bracelet."

  During the conversation, Meng Xihua had already opened it, and he handed it to Ling Yi: "It's very cool, and there's a skull here."

  Ling Yi couldn't help laughing: "Okay, thank you."

  Meng Xihua's itchy hands couldn't help opening other people's presents. Like opening a blind box, he took out a pair of sunglasses, a necklace, and a cross-body bag. Meng Xihua commented while looking at them, guessing who gave them: "This pair of shoes must have been given by Xiao Yuan. They are too ugly. Only his aesthetics are the worst. Was this pen given by Qin Li?"

  Ling Yi nodded.

  Compared to others, Meng Xihua still felt that her gift was the most thoughtful.

  He lay down on Ling Yi's bed: "Su Peiwan is so annoying, she is like Snow White's stepmother, you are Snow White."

  Meng Xihua was stung by something, and he casually took out a bead chain from the edge of the pillow. He stared at this bracelet for a long time: "Ling Yi, are you still wearing the jadeite necklace?"