Chapter 82 Then don't hug me so tight

Ling Yi didn't wake up until half past eight. Feng Chu didn't leave his side, and kept sleeping beside Ling Yi.

  After Ling Yi woke up, he leaned on Feng Chu's shoulder. He seemed a little sleepy, and it took a while before he remembered what happened before: "Mr. Feng, what happened just now?"

  "Your brother had a conflict with your cousin, and he scratched Concubine Zheng with a knife."

  Ling Yi was not too surprised by this kind of thing.

  Because when Ling Yi was very young, Annette was still by his side, and Ling Jing's family was also very kind to Ling Yi. Concubine Zheng often came to Ling's house as a guest, and every time she came, she stuck to Ling Yi's side. What's the point? All the fun things to eat will be shared with Ling Yi.

  Later, Annette and Ling Hua divorced, and Ling Hua took Ling Bo home. Ling Jing found that Ling Hua treated Ling Bo better, so she turned to please Ling Bo. After Ling Yi lost his sight, Ling Jing's family looked at Su Pei's late marriage and thought that Ling Yi was completely useless. They used to belittle Ling Yi secretly and exalted Ling Bo, but after they lost their sight, they did so openly.

  Now that Ling Bo has lost power, he said something offensive to the members of the Zheng family when he was flaunting his power. According to Concubine Zheng's character of worshiping the high and trampling the low, it is impossible not to step on Ling Bo a few times.

  As for Ling Bo——Ling Bo knew how to copy things when he had conflicts with others when he was in middle school. At that time, he caused a lot of trouble because of bullying and injured some classmates. Birch settles down. His character can't be changed for a while. It's normal for Concubine Zheng to provoke Ling Bo at this point.

  However, Ling Yi didn't take them seriously. Ling Bo and the Zheng family siblings didn't have much weight on Ling Yi's side, and they had always been ignored by him.

  The members of the Zheng family have always been unfamiliar white-eyed wolves. According to Ling Jing and Zheng Rong's powerful and short-sighted style, they will definitely ask Ling Hua to pay them a large amount of compensation.

  Ling Yi put his arms around Feng Chu's waist, buried Feng Chu's strong chest and rubbed his face.

  Feng Chu stroked Ling Yi's hair with one hand, lowered his head and asked, "Do you want to go out and eat something?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "OK."

  Feng Chu chuckled, and stuck to Ling Yi's ear and said, "Then don't hug me so tightly, I'll get you clothes."

  Ling Yi let go slowly. As soon as he let go, Feng Chu lowered his head and bit his neck.

  After more than ten minutes, Feng Chu handed over Ling Yi's clothes, and Ling Yi took off his pajamas and changed into a jumper and trousers.

  Aunt Xu has already prepared breakfast, but no one came to eat breakfast today.

  The blood on the floor had been cleaned, and Aunt Xu opened all the windows for ventilation, so the temperature in the room was much lower than usual. Feng Chu didn't feel much change, Ling Yi sat down and asked Aunt Xu to pour a bowl of hot soy milk.

  Aunt Xu explained to Ling Yi: "Mr. Ling went to the hospital with him. The boy from the Zheng family called the police and the young master was taken away by the police. Seeing the quarrel in their house, Mr. Ling went to the hospital again." It's going to be a mess."

  "How is your cousin?"

  Aunt Xu shook her head: "It doesn't look very good. The neck was cut and there was a lot of blood. She passed out at that time."