𓃬𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎: 𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚞𝚋𓃬

𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍: 𝙿. 𝙴 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Hey, M/n how you been doing since you know what." I turned around to look at Trey who was walking towards me. I waved at him as he looked at me upset, "So did Ace and Deuce told you what they are planning to do tomorrow."

I crossed my arms, "No, they haven't told me" Trey nodded as he sighed and then I heard Leona, "Oi, little cub we gotta go and team up with others right now"

"Alrighty" I looked at Trey who looked at me in shocked. "M/n how did you convince Leona to come to class and not call you a herbivore like the rest of us!" I tilted my head, "Huh?"

"Little cub, are you coming or not!" Leona looked at me with an annoyed looked as I laughed nervously, "Gotta go Trey, see ya another time" I waved at him as I ran back to Leona who ruffled my hair.

Time skip

"Woah Leona, you got an easy A freshman" a red head student who seemed to be from Ocotvinelle looked at me when I came back from the run.

"Leona, what's a grade?"

Leona spit out his water when he heard my question and looked at me in shock. "Have you not gone to school or were you tutored?! "

"I learned that school is a place to learn things but what is a tutor?" Leona sighed as he placed a hand in his forehead, "Never mind, just get me a water bottle"

I nodded as I ran to the stacks of water bottles. I grabbed one and ran back to Leona.

"Oi Leona, why am I running a lot, this is a shared thing" I said as I gave him the bottle. He rolled his eyes, "Well am older than you and your upperclassmen who is teaching you value of exercising" he said as he started to drink water as I looked at him in disappointment, "So running up and down mountains isn't exercise"

Leona spit his water again and looked at me in complete shock, "Who was teaching you?!"

"No one, at the time" I said as I looked at him and crossed my arms, "Now go do your part" Leona groans but he started to run.

Then Vargas hit my back which made me fall as he said am now is 1# student of all time.
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝐸𝑛𝑑 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Bonus secret:Potential Father Figure Leona 🤨