𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

Night Raven College - Hallway

"Are you sure? I mean last time you went against the jerk you got beaten pretty badly." Ace said as he crossed his arms.

I nodded, "I won't be of any use if Vanitas beats me till I'm unconscious. It's best that I lure him away from you all in case he decides to beat you guys."

Deuce shook his head, "And if he doesn't buy it?" I shrugged, "Then he doesn't. But it won't happen. I have a clear idea that Azul may keep his contracts in that vault. Jack and I saw Octovinelle in his VIP room."

Jack nodded as he and the others left. I watched as their figures disappeared into the distance. "Go time Chirithy." I saw as they disappeared and I took out the vile of my pocket. I smiled as I jumped on a window and used my keyblade to air step to the Hall of mirrors.

With a look at my vile and trying to keep my lunch down my stomach I drank it. I was about to throw it up at the taste it was leaving but I saw that I had turned invisible. Guess it worked well so I sneakily went to the Octovinelle Mirror.

Octovinelle Dorm - VIP Room

The whole dorm was quiet when I entered. Gliding to not make any footsteps or sounds in case someone was here. It looked around and to the vault but I heard footsteps. I quickly went into hiding if I forgot how long my invisibility potion can last.

"Right, clear. Left, clear. Alright guys, after me!" I looked to see Grim motianing the guys to come in here. "Smells like M/n must have passed here. Must have been searching for the guy Vanitas." I looked as they got to the vault.

"The vault has two authentication systems, a password and a key lock. That's fairly tight security." Deuce said as his fingers glided on the vault. Once again I heard footsteps and saw that the boys hid.

I saw Azul come into the room and to his table. He looked around and then to his vault. After a bit he opened the vault and there sat stacks of golden contracts and vials filled with some sort of black liquid. From what I could see something told me he knew the others were here, taunting them or trying to lower their guard. He placed the contracts on the table and as soon as he closed the vault and turned I quickly went to the table.

I saw a discarded contract that had fallen so I picked it up and I saw Chirithy in a corner of the room. I smiled knowing Chirithy will be able to overhear and spy on what happens. So I quickly got up before the timer on my invisibility potion runs out

Night Raven College - Hall of Mirrors

I rubbed my hands as I felt a lot of electric shocks on my hands before it stopped. With a sigh I saw the others getting out of the mirror looking pretty beat up.

"That was a fright," Deuce said as he placed Grim down on the ground. "Yeah, 'cause Jack is a giant." Ace said as he stretched and pointed at Jack who looked offended. "It's just that I'm bulkier than you guys! That and wolves tend to be taller." I smiled as I walked over.

"M/n!" They said in unison. I was about to speak before my vision went all static again. The same floor with that puddle of blot. Three drops echo down to it and cause it to grow bigger. My vision came back as I felt Jack holding my head. I shook it off as I smiled awkwardly, "Sorry about that. Oh and Vanitas wasn't around. Hope he didn't show up with you guys."

Ace just sulked, "No but we got beaten badly." I frown but nod, "Well that means you couldn't destroy the contracts easily. We should head to class now. Best to not think about this a lot." Deuce looked over worriedly, "You are surprisingly calm."