𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

Night Raven College - Mirror Chamber

"Am getting a bad feeling today Chirithy."

I held Chirithy tightly as I felt dread washing over me. The moment we entered the mirror chamber I smelled a bit of darkness. It didn't smell like an overblot, those had a strong whiff of hatred, sorrow, and well darkness.

No, the smell seemed close to an unversed. Was the dream vision of Vanitas true? Hope not, dealing with Azul is already enough. Fighting a force that is far stronger than me will make things difficult.

"Am sure its fine. For now we need to focus on getting the item Azul wants." Chirithy said as they patted my hand. I smiled and looked up to the guys. They all seemed hesitant to drink the potion Azul gave, heck even Grim ws too and it is very hard to not have Grim being a glutton.

I just watched as they described the taste. Made me glad that I have magic to breathe underwater with no problem. Maybe I would turn into a mermaid like back then!

Deuce gripped his neck, "It's getting hard to breathe?!" I tilted my head as Jack, Ace and Grim also gripped their necks. "Are our lungs starting to adjust for underwater breathing?" Jack said with pained grunts as his ears went down.

Ace just huffed as he seemed like he really was struggling to breathe, "Shit, this is really hard. Let's just go to the ocean!" Jack went up to the mirror as he gasped for air, "Mirror, mirror on the wall! Lead us to the Coral Sea!"

The mirror shined brightly as the guys and Grim quickly went in. I looked at Chirithy, "You wanna poof?" Chirithy nodded, "I don't think I could be much help underwater. I will know when we are back on land, Good Luck!"

With that they poofed off from my arms and to my mind...or heart? Am not actually sure where they go but nonetheless I closed my eyes and went in the mirror.

Coral Sea

My senses heightened as everything was cold for a moment. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my legs but not really as I saw the same old tail I had when I was at Atlantica. Of course I didn't have a shirt on but I did have (Favorite color) scales on my cheeks and arms.

 Of course I didn't have a shirt on but I did have (Favorite color) scales on my cheeks and arms

(This is a rainbow shark. Unfortunately it's not rainbow nor really shark looking which is a scam from mother nature >:/)

I just smiled as I swam around the beautiful coral. I looked to see the guys on the seafloor. Looks like the potion worked so I swam over to them.

"SHORT STACK!" Ace yelled in surprise as the others looked too. I just giggle As I boop his nose which causes his cheeks to turn pink. He looked away as Deuce and Jack got closer.

"How were you able to turn into a merman or shark?" Deuce said as he poke at my tail which in turn made me slap him with my tail since it was more hypersensitive than usual.

"No time to explain. Let's get this adventure over with." I said hurriedly. The unversed smell seemed to be stronger now but more scattered.

"M/n is right. We can ask questions later but for now let's get that picture. Jack said as he handed me Grim to my arms. I placed Grim on my back as I swam next to the guys.