♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑♛

Warning: Mentions of scars

Night Raven College - Infirmary

I slowly opened my eyes as sunlight hit my face. I groaned as I sat up and saw that I was in the infirmary for a second time again. I looked down and saw that I was in my P.E clothes but my jacket part was on the table besides me along with a bottle of water. I looked at my arms and looked on how they had scars on them. I raised an eyebrow but a reflection caught my eye. I saw a glass of water that was sitting still on my table.

I grabbed the bottle and drank the whole thing in seconds which made me sigh in relief. I looked around for a bit before getting up from the bed and looking around for anything but I didn't find anyone or anything.

I sighed as I grabbed my jacket and looked around once more. "Chirithy where are you?" As on cue they appeared besides me. I picked them up and petted them and put them in the bed, "How long was I out for?"

"About 2 days. Jack carried you from the stadium to the infirmary in a rush since you didn't wake up after taking down overblot Leona." I nodded as my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment, "How am I in my P. E clothes?"

"Apparently people here can change clothes using magic but it's mostly advanced mages. Keyblades are used for combat, light, and fixing worlds so believe me that using magic for basic things is surprising for me." I oh'ed as I crossed my arms and pondered for a moment. "Was Savanaclaw caught after the overblot?"

"Crowley did find out and was about to disqualify them but the other dorms water their revenge in Magift so they were able to participate. They got on the top three but Daisomnia just win it again." I nodded and then petted Chirithy. "Let's go back to the Ramshackle dorm. I know for a fact Grim will be upset if we don't return again."

11:00 pm

Botanical Garden

"Alright, listen closely little pups. I need you and your partners to be very careful with this potion since messing up the recipe will make it dull and useless."

We all nodded at Crewl's instructions and quickly went to work with our partners. It was another joint class expect with our sophomore class mates and right now me and Ruggie are staying quiet as we worked. Chirithy kept a close eye on what I was doing since I would regularly mess up on Alchemy and get a C or the best I have gotten, a B.

"N/n, you need to mix it lightly. The ingredients are still fresh in the pot right now." I nodded as I continue to mix a but more lightly now. Ruggie just looked at the instructions as if they were 10x interesting then me messing up our grade.

After a while Chirithy patted my hand as a way to tell me am done with mixing. I looked at the pot and it had a weird purple color. "What is this again?" "A sleeping potion N/n." I shiver a bit as the thoughts of sleeping spells and potions just brought those bad memories of Vanitas...

"Something wrong?" I looked at Ruggie who had a raised eyebrow. I nodded before looking at Chirithy for more instructions. "Now we gotta go collect some mint." "Why?" "Helps bring out the freshness?" "What?" Me and Chirithy just stared at each other before shrugging and walking off. I looked around the botanical garden before finding some mint. I crouched down and carefully grabbed on the leaves.

"Ah, if isn't the infamous Ramshackle Prefect, M/n and his familiar." I looked up to see Azul looking down at me with a smile. I looked at him for a bit before I got lifted up in the ground, "He is so light and small! Shrimpy is so adorable." I looked over my shoulder to see Floyd Leech with a very wide smile.

"Be careful Floyd. Am pretty sure its bad to drop someone light from a tall height." I looked over to see Jade Leech and a very off putting smirk. "May I help you?" I said as I crossed my arm. "Oh yes! I was wondering f there was anything you wanted? A desire or wish to fulfil and that you can't get?" I looked at Azul and blinked three times.