𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

(I had to okay. You can't tell me a three day cycle and not make me think of Zelda. Spoilers: More zelda references)

Savanaclaw Dorm- Leona's Dorm

I gave a low sigh as I saw the sun rise. A terrible fate I have met myself with. Chirithy was awake with me as Grim slept on the futon. Seeing Vanitas scared me so much that I couldn't sleep anymore so I stayed up all night just thinking about what Vanitas said and if it was true.

But the feeling of his keyblade on my neck still lingering as I woke up was enough proof for me. I yawned as I just continued to watch the sun rise more and hugged Chirithy a bit tightly. The warmth of the sun felt nice as I slowly closed my eyes and a wave of tiredness finally washed in as I felt myself finally go to sleep.

"Hey! G'morning! Leona, time to get up."

I was startled back to reality as I watched Ruggie tugging Leona's covers. "Little cub-" He looked at the futon in disbelief. "Why is Grim here and not-""Am over here Ruggie." I yawned as I waved at him.

He just tugged Leona's bedsheet as he smiled, "Geez. Didn't sleep much?" I just frowned but I nodded as I yawned again and got up from the ground. I picked up Grim who yawned. "Myahhh! It's 6:00 in the morning. Why are we getting up M/n."

"Savanaclaw has morning magift practice. As long as you're staying here you're gonna join in." I just blinked as I felt my brain mush but just looked at Ruggie. "Okay to put it simply, we have practice every morning ever since the magift tournament. Even if you're tired you still gotta join." I just shook my head, "Okay. Well that's fair I suppose." I took a sigh as I saw Ruggie struggling to get Leona outta bed.

Ruggie looked at me, "Go find Jack. He outta give you some spare gym clothing and uniform you can use." I nodded as I walked out while Ruggie struggled Leona to wake up.

I walked in the hallway of Savanaclaw and saw everyone out and about. All of them just running or coming outta nowhere and disappearing outta nowhere. I then spotted Jack who seemed to have some Savanaclaw gym clothes with him.

I lazly went up to him and tugged on his sleeve as I let out a yawn. He looked at me as his face flushed and his tail wagged before he looked away and gave me the clothes, "You look like you didn't sleep properly. Why is that?" I just chuckled as I lied straight to his face, "Just brainstorming ways to complete my contract. Couldn't sleep at all cause of it." I let out a nervous laugh but he seemed to have bought it. "Well, just get plenty of rest. We don't want you collapsing on us." I nodded as I walked off.

"You okay hench human? You do seem out of it." I smiled at Grim and nodded, "Just a bit tired, nothing more."

Savanaclaw Dorm - Magift Stadium

I questioned how I got myself on Jack's back but I was too tired to question. Grim was on the ground beside us while Chirity just stood on Jack's head. He was warm and felt very comfortable so I just rested my head as I closed my eyes. I heard him growl a couple of times but they stopped as he fixed me if I was falling off.

I just closed my eyes and felt my body moving on its own till I heard Grim scream at my ear to realize I was in mid magift game, sleeping while standing. I just see Leona and Ruggie cornering Jack and Grim who had the disk. I stood still for a couple of seconds before taking out my pen and wobbly walked a little before just yelling out a random spell.

"Stopga..." (Third form of Stop)

In a flick some people stopped in their movements while some looked in shock at the frozen states. I just yawned as Chirithy appeared and looked at me, "Sometimes I wonder why you stop using your other spells back. You have so many spells yet you use them at the most random times." I just shrugged, "Plot device?" They just looked at me in confusion which honestly, very much valid cause I have no idea why I even said that. (More like this is gonna happen a lot cause why not. I will explain at the end)