Chapter 14

Cora

I drowned out the whole conversation in the room leaving me to my own thoughts and the fact that I was looking at my own reflection in the mirror, she looked nothing like me.

Well it was me but it wasn't me, I had a lot of make up and glam on my face, I had never worn make up before, well there was never an occasion that required me to.

My hair was curled and I was looking very beautiful, I wish all this was real or maybe a nightmare and I'll wake up back at the mansion with Cara talking my ear down about me training with her an Enzo.

But no, I was stuck here with a demon, the devil himself as he kept torturing and breaking my spirit everyday.

"We'll leave you to wear your dress now" the lady that had come to do my make up muttered, since I'd been here this was the first time I'd be seeing someone asides Dimitri's men.

The dress I was to put on was on the bed, a red dress, with bare back, I couldn't wear this because it exposed too much of my body but I couldn't refuse Dimitri, else he'd definitely punish me for it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A picture of Cora's dress

The dress was tight and fitting, I sigh out as I take one glance at it before picking it up from the bed and walking into the bathroom to change, I couldn't risk anyone walking in on me naked because apparently Dimitri didn't trust me enough to even let me lock the doors.

After the last incident with Dimitri and Ivan, I have tried to get my head back in the right place but has proven difficult, after he walked in on me naked and threatened to walk me out for his men, I haven't really been the same.

Ivan tried to cheer me up, he even let me stay in his room since then while he took the guest bedroom but I haven't really been okay, Dimitri had stayed away from me, but not before informing me of the fact that he'd be taking me to New York with him for a ball.

There was mask in the bed alongside my dress, after putting on the dress, I looked myself over in the full length mirror, I was stunning but I felt violated in every way.

This isn't what I want, I want to go back home, I want to go back to when Cara and I were just kids that wanted ice cream.

I breathe out to steady my heartbeat, and stop the tears from coming. I didn't want to ruin the make up these women spent hours doing for me.

Yes I was in New York with Dimitri, we left early hours of the morning and got here not quite long ago, apparently the ball was to hold any minute from now, we might probably be late but knowing Dimitri, he doesn't give a rat's ass if we're late