02 | New Beginnings

The chapter contains some instances (in italics) which are almost copy pasted from the past episodes of the show as it was important to mention them.

Happy Reading.

The next day Naina left for Jaipur with so many instructions from elders and some senti moments withj Chachaji, Chachiji and especially her soul sister-cum-friend Preeti. She bid an emotional goodbye to all the family members including Swati who had come to say goodbye to her best friend.

The train starts and Naina looking forward, sits on her window seat, with her luggage. Her eyes were filled with mixed emotions, showing happiness of going to Banasthali where she will pursue a best education which was her dream whereas she was unhappy of being distanced by her family and loved ones and specially The Most Special person in her life Sameer who is still unaware of her love but she tried her best to tell Sameer her feelings before going. But her mouth didn't form words to tell him, and therefore the most appropriate option was to write it.

Yes, Love Letter.

Her First Love Letter.

A simple naive girl Naina has written her first love letter to her first love Sameer.

When she was done with writing the notes, she thought of writing a letter to him. She hastily finds a paper and pen and starts to write.

She folded the letter and kept it in her bag. And the next day in the library when she finished teaching Sameer, and he turned to pick something from the bag she put this letter in that notes copy.

She prayed to God to let this letter be read by Sameer because it's his right to know about her feelings.

Her trance was broken by a tea-vendor passing by "Madam, chai lengi?"

She looked at him and noticed the surroundings and realised that one hour had passed and she was sitting looking at the window lost in her thoughts.

"Jee bhaiya de dijiye.." she replied smiling.

She paid the amount and sat there sipping tea.

After the tea she gave a glance at her watch. Still 5 hours to go. She will reach by 5pm.

It was the last week of february, and the actual summer was yet to come. The Half Year Examination of PVKM was due in a month.

Sameer was fully concentrated on his studies, by the day she gave him confidence and the notes. He came back from school and started studying.

Only Munna Pandit knew about that library incident which Sameer told them that day in the canteen.

They were surprised to see him studying because of the motivation given by the mere girl, Behenji of the school.

Nanu was also shocked and was eager to know who had cast this spell on his grandson, but was happy by the change.

Naina reached Jaipur by 6.10 pm. The train was as usual late. She took her one suitcase and descended from the train with satisfaction in her eyes. She had done her lunch in the train itself which was prepared by her beloved chachiji. She walked towards the exit of the station, took an auto and asked the driver to move to the bus stop.

Banasthali University, located about 80 kilometres from the capital city of Jaipur, in the Tonk district of Rajasthan, India. It was one of the best universities in India.

The bus reached the university by 8.30 pm.

The campus has been broadly divided into the school division, the University division and the residential blocks. It was a forward and broad-minded university in terms of society.