13 | Salman Khan

Happy Reading!

Naina and Khushi were setting Sameer's cupboard. Khushi was folding clothes while Naina was keeping them in the cupboard. More than half of the work was done when they took a break.

Khushi opened the suitcase to see what other things they contained.

"Khushi...ye galat hai..." Naina

"Kya!?" Khushi looked up.

Naina crossed her arms, "Kisi ke personal chijo ko haath lagana...galat hai!"

"Kisi aur ke saman ko thodi...bhai ke saman ko haath laga rahi hu.." Khushi continued her evasion ignoring Naina's rants. She suddenly exclaimed, "Ye dekh bhai ka photo album.."

"Khushi usse puch toh le dekhne se pehle...agar Sameer ko pata chala na toh tujhe bahut daatega..." Naina was still against her idea.

"Bhai mujhe nahi daant-te..." Khushi started opening the album. Naina decided not to look at the album, else she would feel awkward when Sameer will be here.

Khushi shouted, "Nainaaa! Dekh na...Bhai bilkul Salman Khan lag rahe hai na?"

Naina couldn't resist anymore and looked at his photo. In a black turtleneck t-shirt, he looked exactly like Salman Khan. She whispered with dreamy eyes, "Sameer toh hamesha se hi Salman Khan lagta hai..."

"Kya?" Khushi glanced at her.

"Haan...bilkul Maine Pyar Kiya ke Prem jaisa..." If Khushi would have noticed her eyes, she would have got to know that the boy she loved was Sameer.

Khushi saw more of his photos and packed the suitcase by keeping his album aside, while Naina started going back to work.

"Naina...tu subah mujhe kya bol rahi thi? Kisi baat se tu khush hai something like that...?" Khushi suddenly got reminded of their morning conversation.

"N..nahi toh...wo toh maine aise hi bola tha..." She did not meet her eyes.

"Chal ab jhoot mat bol...janti hu main tujhe..." Khushi can clearly see that she was lying.

"Hawa aane de...main kyu jhoot bolungi bhala?" Naina turned around to avoid her but she hit her forehead with a punching bag and a gasp escaped from her mouth. She looked at the object that hit her, confusingly.

"Ye kya hai? Wahi jisko marna padta hai...?" With this she punched on it with her left hand and shouted in pain. How she didn't notice it before?

"Naina tu pagal hai? Jab pata nahi hai toh maara kyu..?" Khushi saw her hand which was slightly swollen just like her.

"Ye dekh.." Khushi showed her knuckles to Naina with a smile.

"Haw! Tujhe kab lagi? Tune bhi isko mara kya?" Naina frowned at her.

"Haan...isko na gloves pehen kar hi punch karte hai..." With this Khushi brought the gloves kept at the table behind her.

"Par punch karte kyun hai?" Naina was still confused at the existence of this punching bag.

"Arre...mainly boxing ke liye hota hai ye...ya fir gussa aata hai toh...ispar maar maarke nikalte hai..." She chuckled.

"Matlab gussa aaye toh iski kutayi karo?" Naina gazed at the punching bag and took the gloves from Khushi.
Naina giggled, "Mere yaha toh mujhe aur Preeti ko use kiya jata hai kutayi ke liye..."

Naina looked at the gloves, "Yeh Sameer ke hai?"

She, don't know why, put her hands inside the gloves. And felt it. His presence. His smell. She could feel his hands in there and was numb for a second. The size of the glove was larger than her hands...but...it was seeming like Sameer's hand were holding hers. She could wear this glove till eternity...