chapter 10

Today Hyunjin had no lesson and so did Chan. His new schedule was a bit convenient because everyday when he didn't go to school, Chan also didn't have a lesson. He went to school for only three first days and the last two he had no lessons which meant he had long weekends.

"Baby how about you wash up and we go shopping?" Chan smiled." Really? We're going together?" Hyunjin asked excitedly and Chan nodded." Yes Jinnie." Chan smiled as he gave Hyunjin his pancakes and Hyunjin started digging in. He honestly didn't want to delay the trip any further.

"You're done?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded." Baby boy do you feel comfortable wearing those?" Chan referred to the jeans that Hyunjin was wearing. He knew Hyunjin was comfortable with mostly shorts and baggy t shirts so he got concerned.

"Yeah. Can't have people knowing my secret can I?" Hyunjin chuckled nervously." This is the last time I'm letting you wear something so uncomfortable. Am I clear?" Chan said and Hyunjin nodded knowing it's better than causing an argument. The two slid behind the wheel as the car roared to life and they went to the mall.

"Well where do you wanna go first?" Chan asked after opening the door for Hyunjin." Can I have the options?" Hyunjin asked as he furrowed his brows.

" Uhmm food, clothes, little stuff. I was thinking we should find some little stuff last so that we can go home of you happen to regress. Is that fine?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded." So clothes first?" Hyunjin asked and Chan nodded.

Hyunjin took some baggy t shirts, shorts and some hoodies." What are you doing?" Chan asked." Uhmm paying for my clothes?" Hyunjin asked back nervously.

He really didn't want to use Chan's money so he settled with using his." Not happening." Chan said as he took his card out and handed it to the cashier.

Chan went around the shop picking some clothes which he thought was cute and added to the cart even though Hyunjin was whining that he was wasting money on him.

Hyunjin and Chan put the clothes at the car before going to find something to eat. After an unnecessary debate about whether pizza or taco bell is nice they ended up buying pizza. Who was Chan to refuse when his baby boy told him pizza was better?

The two ate up and Hyunjin refused to be fed by Chan because he didn't want to unintentionally slip. Chan bought Hyunjin some ice cream before they went for the little stuff.

"Can I choose some for you? I mean as an addition to what you like of course." Chan smiled." Can I not choose ? I don't want to slip now. Can you choose for me?" Hyunjin pleaded with puppy eyes.

Chan couldn't refuse those eyes but he wanted Hyunjin to like everything." But Hyunjin.." Chan started." Please Daddy?" Hyunjin interrupted with puppy eyes and a pout again.

"You know your blush actually tells me that you're being mischivious right now?" Chan sighed. He wasn't lying though, Hyunjin was just playing some tricks to make Chan agree and calling him Daddy was the best option.

He had to practice a lot in his mind to call Chan Daddy. Hyunjin avoided the question and left Chan to do the rest as he just tagged behind him.

Chan ended up picking some sippy cups, some coloring books and some toys. He picked stuffies which consisted of a whale, a puppy, a snowman, a wolf and obviously a squirrel which somehow reminded him of Jisung. They ended up paying for them and Hyunjin was quick to squeal because he was happy to go home.