chapter 33

It had been a month and now Hyunjin had got his driver's license and only his results were left. Chan had finally come to accept the fact that Hyunjin was pregnant but still hadn't told him.

Poor Chan was bearing the brunt of Hyunjin's mood swings and weird cravings. Jisung and Felix were also part of the crew that got scolded more often than not by Hyunjin because his mood was fluctuating.

One fateful day Chan had ordered pizza because of Hyunjin's cravings right in the middle of the night. Upon arrival Hyunjin expressed his hatred for pizza and scolded Chan for ordering something so inedible.

It was an everyday thing to see Hyunjin red with anger or blushing when Chan did something that he liked so much that he couldn't hide it.

Hyunjin woke up and showered. He went down to find Felix and Changbin on the sofa." Oh Changbin hyung!" He greeted excitedly as he sat down next to him.

"Oi hello hi. I'm here too." Felix waved at Hyunjin." Hi Felix. Nice to meet you again when we literally parted ways at midnight." Hyunjin smiled innocently and Felix side eyed him.

The three omegas had watched movies from the evening till midnight and Chan had to force them to go to sleep. Jisung had opted to sleep with Felix in Felix's old room instead of Hyunjin's kawaii room.

And that's where he probably was still sleeping his exhaustion off." Lixie said he was going to sleep at around eight. Isn't that right Lixie?" Changbin touched and rubbed Felix's thigh.

Felix gripped Changbin's hand and tried to remove it. The older squeezed Felix's thigh and he squirmed around on his seat.

"I-I did yeah, but guess what happened?!" Felix chuckled nervously." You're right, I didn't have an ounce of sleep so I just joined Jinnie and Sungie on the couch." He continued with a smile.

"Sure sure whatever you say Lixie. But we know that's not how it went about." Hyunjin smirked and Felix groaned as he sunk into his chair." I thought best friends were supposed to protect each other's relationships not break them." He said.

"This is me protecting your relationship Lixie you should be thankful." Hyunjin laughed as he went to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

Jisung woke up a bit later and he headed straight to the kitchen without greeting the three people in the sofa. This wasn't anything new for them.

Food was Jisung's lifeline and he liked to eat before he started associating with the real world. After his brain finally worked he went to the living room.

"Oh Changbin hyung! When did you come?" He fist bumped him and plopped himself on Hyunjin's lap." Really Jisung?" Changbin shook his head like a disappointed parent.

"Jinnie Chan hyung's birthday is approaching!" Felix shook Hyunjin's shoulder excitedly. "Ouch are you planning to dislocate my shoulder?" Hyunjin pouted.

"I have to do something for him but I don't know what." Hyunjin furrowed his brows." We can't tell you what to do. He's your man and you know him better than we do. Matter of fact we don't even know him." Jisung said.

"But I can't do this alone. It will be a disaster and he will hate me an-and he won't ever want to see me again and..." Hyunjin ranted with tears forming in his eyes.

"Woah woah woah! Aren't you analyzing a bit too much right now baby?" Jisung held his hand and Felix nodded in agreement with Jisung.

"Look we'll help you to do something for him but we won't be there. It's his first birthday with you so it must be special." Felix stood up and rubbed his hands together while deep in thoughts.

"Baby we know you're not thinking anything nice so please just sit down and let us do the thinking." Changbin said. Jisung laughed along with Hyunjin while Felix silently sat down.

"Hey hyung guess who's sleeping on the doorstep tonight?" Felix smiled." Come on. I was just kidding right Sungie?" Changbin tilted his head a little.

"Felix would never let you sleep on the doorstep. Just chill and come up with an idea." Jisung tapped his chin and sighed as no idea could come to his little head.

"First of all it's Chan hyung we're talking about so he probably would want the two of you." Felix said." I think this conversation requires us to be on our way to the mall." Changbin said as he spun his car keys on his index finger.

"Hey Jinnie I heard you got your driver's license. Show us what you got. I hope Chan hyung has insurance." Changbin threw his car keys to Hyunjin.

Jisung ran upstairs and took some of Hyunjin's sunglasses preparing to be a passenger princess. Felix and Changbin rode at the back with Felix laying his head on Changbin's lap.

The two omegas at the front were busy singing the songs that were on the radio. Soon enough they reached the mall and they allocated themselves different tasks.

Felix and Changbin were to find confetti and decorating items while Jisung and Hyunjin were to find the best bakery to order a cake.

It took about two hours and after that they all met up to have some lunch from the nearest pizza which Hyunjin relished with all his heart.

The four then strolled around the mall finding the perfect clothes for Hyunjin. After all it was his husband's birthday so he had to look the part.

"I think Hyunjin should wear formal clothing. He looks good in it." Changbin said his opinion." No. It's a birthday so he must wear casual." Felix argued shaking his head.

"Honestly I think a sexy nightwear. He has to get laid." Jisung smirked. Hyunjin hid his hot face in his palms and shook his head." I'm starting to think we should have left you at home now." Hyunjin said.

"I mean he's got a point." Felix shrugged." But honestly I think casual suits you more." The Australian continued." Okay let's buy all three fits and Hyunjin will choose when the time comes." Changbin said.

"That's why I love you." Felix pecked Changbin's cheek and Changbin smiled." But you're still sleeping on the doorstep." Felix continued earning himself laughter from the two omegas with him.

After deciding on the outfits they stocked some snacks for Hyunjin who was whining saying he was out of snacks when he literally left the fridge full and the kitchen units full.

The four headed home and found Chan already there marking some papers. Felix and Changbin bid him goodbye and went to their home.

Jisung and Hyunjin binge watched some more movies again up until they had to be forced to sleep again.

To be continued

The next two chapters will be the last chapters. I'm thankful for your support guys. It really means a lot to me❤️😊. Don't forget to vote and comment.