3

Thanks for reading.

---------------------------------

AUTHOR POV.

Are bhai aao aao tumhara hi intezar tha.. mr kim said to his friend rajwant who is entering inside jeon house. ( Hey brother, come come, I was waiting for you) .

Rajwant smile at Mr. Jeon said "aur ap kaise h bhut time ho gya hume mile hue sb kaisa h" (And how are you? It's been a long time since we met.) mr jeon smile and said " pehle batho bhai fir batate h tumhe sb ".(First sit brother, then I will tell you everything).

Rajwant Sat on the sofa and said, you have made your house quite nice. Mr jeon smiled and said, "Oh, you said it so well": "You tell me how are your sister-in-law and children?" Rajwant said "Everything is fine bhai , tell me where is your sister-in-law and where are your children. I miss them".

Mr jeon smile and He looked towards the kitchen from where his wife was coming towards him holding the tea tray and behind her the servants were also holding the tray. He looked at Rajwant and said, "here she is" Mrs.jeon came towards him and said " hello, how are you?" Rajwant smile and said sister-in-law,Hello, I am fine,how are you?"..Putting the tray on the table, Mrs Jeon said, "I am also fine, brother."

Rajwant look at eun and said " aur bhayia bacche ko rishta dekh rhe hi ".( And brother, you are looking for a marriage proposal for your children).

Mr jeon shook his head and said "kaha bhai abhi kuch nhi dekh rhe h hum, ap batao koi acha rishta jungkook aur jin ke liye". (No, brother, we are not looking for anything right now, please tell me a good proposal for Jungkook and Jin.)

Rajwant ji smile brightly and said " hnji kyu nhi apki ladki jin ke liye ek rishta h kim namjoon naam h ladke ka lawyer hai jharkhand se ladka bhut acha h dil ka saaf lekin voh log itne amir nhi h kim namjoon achi kamai kar rha h lekin ladke mai koi kami nhi h sundar sushil samjhdar sb h". (Sure, for your daughter i have proposal his name is kim namjoon. He is a lawyer with pure heart he is from jharkhand. He pure from his heart he is not that rich but he is rich in heart and kindness) .

Mr jeon smile hearing all things for boy and said "okay what about his family?".
Rajwant nod his head and said " mother is Housewife and father is employee in a newspaper publishing and printing company and they also have a daughter and let me tell she is an angel she beautiful mature and cultured girl and i think she is best for jungkook. "

Mr. Jeon looked at Mrs. Jeon who is smiling mr jeon smile and said " whats her name ?".
Rajwant smile and said " kim taehyung ".

"Kim taehyung?" They all hear someone voice they look towards the voice and see jungkook coming to them while smiling he touch rajwant feet and rajwant blessed him.
Jungkook smile and set beside his father and said" who is kim taehyung?".
His father smile and said " she is a girl we are talking about for you".
Jungkook clear his throat and smile awkwardly rajwant laugh looking at jungkook and mrs jeon shook her head while Chucking mr jeon also laugh with rajwant.

Jungkook rub his back of neck and said "ap sb baat kijiye mai fresh hokar aata hun" ( You all talk, I freshen up )
Kook walk in the stair thinking about kim taehyung he shooked his head and walk towards his room.

Rajwant smile and said " i think both of them is best for your children".
Mr jeon smile and said" yes , you proceed further the talk".
Rajwant smile and said "I will talk them".
Mr jeon said " and please tell them that our daughter will study further".
Rajwant frwon and said " Yes, I will do this. Everyone not has the same thought as you: I don't know whether anyone is ready for this or not".
Mr jeon smile and said "my daughter is intelligent if she want to study more i will help her".

Rajwant smile and nod his head and jin and jungkook also come and they talk about everything and enjoy their dinner with rajwant and next morning rajwant left the house with lot of happiness.

SOMEWHERE IN JHARKHAND.

Tae is sitting on her bed and crying his life out Because her father said " she have to get married".

Tae look at the sky and said "god this is my fate?".
Tae wipe her tears and said "please god do something i want to become a doctor".
She wipes her tears and get up from her bed when she hear her mother calling him.

She went towards the dinning table where her mother father setting while smiling brightly.
Her mother looked at her and she got up from the chair and hug her and said "we got the marriage proposal for you and namjoon form Delhi they are such a great and rich family Jeon family you are such a lucky girls.

Tae's heart got numb while hearing these things She looked at her father who was smiling brightly at her she gave a small smile to her father and ran towards her room She sat on the bed and said " now my dream can never come true ".

But if she knows....... That Jeon Jungkook made her dream come true.

SOMEWHERE IN DELHI

Jeon Jungkook looked at her picture and said "beautiful".......