19

Didn't edit this chapter.
Sorry for mistakes.🙏🏻
Feel free to point my mistake.🙂

NO ONE POV

Tae works in the kitchen when she hears her husband and an unknown voice from outside she cleans her hand and walks outside and sees her husband with a man.
She knows that it's Jungkook's yoongi hyung..
She filled the glass with water and put it on the tray with some sweets She walk outside and Jungkook notice  her and said "here meet my wife yoongi Hyung".

Yoongi looks at tae , yoongi smile and said " namaste bhabhi ji".
Tae smile and reply"namaste bhaiya she put the tray in front of the table and hand him the water glass yoongi smile and drink the water.
And tae walk inside the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Yoongi talks with mr&mrs jeon they scold him for staying at the hotel. Jim comes and teases the hell out of him and yoongi complains to mrs jeon.

Tae prepared the dinner and called them they sat on the chair and tae  started serving them. Yoongi looked at tae and said to jungkook "how can this stupid get tae's like wife".
Kook looks at him offends face  and yoongi smiles and asks her " bhabhi tell me did he force you ".
Tae laugh and said "no bhayia he didn't".
Kook smiles and said "sees she loves me".
Tae gasped and look at her in laws who laughing hard. She glare at kook who rubbing he neck and avoiding his wife eyes.
Yoongi laugh and said "bro no one can save you".
Kook nod his head and said "let me sleep with you hyung ".
Yoongi laugh and said "no i hope she torture you".
Kook look at him and whine "how can you say that".
Yoongi shrugged his shoulder and start eating his favourite dishes he praised taehyung
And tae said thank you they laugh and tae got know that her husband is very naughty in his childhood.

Kook whining and telling to stop embarrassing him in front of his wife. Tae laughing looking at his hubby.
Kook whine and said "don't laugh".
She nod her head smiling, kook smile looking at her wife who laughing freely with her family.

They complete their dinner and mrs jeon make yoongi sleep their. yoongi whining to go but mrs jeon hit him with newspaper saying he don't love them and lastly he spend night in jeon house.

They did good night with each other and walk towards their respective rooms.
Tae walk inside her room following kook.
She put something on her packed bag.
Kook look at her packing his stuff he pout and feel sad that his wife going away from him for a week how he going to survive without her.

Tae look at his pouty husband and shook his head with smile she closed the zip of the bag and sat beside kook.
Kook lay his head on her lap and hug tummy. She cares his hair and kook said "please come fast to me ".
Tae nod and smile looking at his cute bunny husband.
To divert husband mind she start asking about his day and kook happily told her about his day.

They talk almost half an hour and really its feel like a minute. They love each other presence, their love increases day by day and no one is complaining about it.
Their lots of talk and their small moments in night always precious for them.

Tae didn't saying anything but she knows how she is going to miss her husband day and night , the love and care his husband giving him , tae never know she deserves. She is happy to going her parents house she miss them , but she going to miss kook and his parents more. Now she have bestfriend jin here who support him like a sister. She happy very happy.

She wants jin to marry namjoon she feel they going to be a best couple in the world for her.
And she is determined to make this happen she is going to talk about this to her parents.

Kook and tae sleep together hugging and melting each other embrace.
And the next day comes fast as they want.
Tae wake up and see her husband looking at her with soft smile and loving eyes.
She blush how can her husband look at her like that first in the morning.

She whine and hides her face in the pillow and said "why are you looking at me like that?".kook smile looking at cute wife and said "mine to see ".
Tae look at him and kook smrik, he lean over her ear and whispers "mine to devour".

Tae blush hard and get up from the bed and to ran towards washroom but kook hold her wrist and pull her towards the bed and tae back hit soft mattress of bed and kook hover her and said "why so shy wfie?".
Tae gulp looking at her husband intense gaze. Kook lean towards her lips and but she put her palm.
Kook furrow her eyesbrows and tae mumbled "morning breath".

Kook laugh and remove her hand and said "you everything is fragrance baby".
Kook said and moves her hand towards her pussy.
She gasped and hold his hand which rubbing her clit. She moans and said "bhayia is coming in minutes".
Kook nod her heads but didn't stop playing her clitoris.

Kook rub his face on her breasts and lick his clothed nipples. They stop their steamy sensation when they hear jin saying "tae you brothers waiting for you ".

Kook sigh and look at her frustrated face and tae look at her like and puppy. She feeling sad looking at her husband.

So she mumble "we can continue in shower".
Kook smile and hold her in his arms like and baby and said  to jin"we are coming".

And they walk inside the bathroom to continue their morning exercise.

------------------

Thank you for reading.

Votes guys..........
I hope you all have a happy day.