18(m)

didn't edit this chapter.
Sorry for mistakes 🙏🏻

NO ONE POV.

Jungkook is determined to wake up first to see his wife sleeping but as he open he eyes he doesn't see his wife beside him. He sighs and hears the bathroom door and he looks towards the bathroom.
But the scene makes his dick twitch.
He looks at his wife coming out from the bathroom only in a towel covering only her breasts to thighs.
He gulps and tae looks at him She blushes and starts avoiding his gaze. She looked at him and said "i forgot to bring my clothes inside".

Jungkook get up from the bed and walk towards her. He held her waist pull her closer and tae gasped and collapse in hie chest kook smile and tucked her wet hair behind her ear.
Tae gulp and look at kook eyes and blushed because kook looking at her with small smile and loving gaze .

Kook held her face in his large palm and cares his checks. Tae close her eyes and feel his warm touch in her cold skin.
Kook lean and kiss her checks and tae skin cover in goosebumps when kook sucks and bread checks.

Kook moves his lips from checks to lips and kiss her hardly he start sucking her lower lips and pull with his teeth he start giving same attention to her upper lips
Tae moan between the kisses and kook slides his hand on the towel and slowly open the knot and towel slides from her body leaving her naked.

Tae whine in kiss when kook pinch her nipples.
He held her chin and tilt her and start kissing her neck he give butterflies kisse on her neck and slowly moved towards her breast he gulp looking her which seems more big then their first night.
He knead her one breast and suck other.
Tae moan and held kook hair and pull him more in his chest.
He leave er nipple and start giving same attention to others.
Tae moan and whine and rub her things together.
She feel her slick moving down kook moves his hand between ber thighs and touch her genitaila.
He rub her clitoris and tae maon loudly he uses his finger and slides her fingers clitoris to her butthole.
Not controlling himself more kook pick her up and throw her on the bed and hover her.
He start kissing her again and start kissing her tummy her open his boxer and line his dick towards her entrance and kook at her tae look at him and understand his intentions nod her head and kook enter himself in her.
Kook graon and tae moan.
He bite her ear and said "you're so tight".
He graon and enter her with one thrust.
Tae maon loudly and kook put her hand on her mouth because they don't want tell other what they doing inside the room.
Kook start thrusting and tae maon
Last thrust and kook come inside taehyung he lay beside her Don't want to put his heavy body in his wife.

They both trying to catch their breath.
After some minutes kook pick up tae and tae gasp in his hold. Kook walk inside bathroom and trun the shower on
He placed her on the floor ajd start washing her. She blushed but let her husband do want he wants.

Kook clean her and then run saop on her body and hr knead her breasts and tae moan and later whine hiding her face in her hand , kook chuckled and wash her and then wash himself in front of her. And tae watch his husband washing himself with red checks.

They both clean themselves and wear their clothes.
Tae look at time and wides her and said "oh my god its too late ".
Kook look at her and said "its ok tae".
Tae pout and said "no its not okay, i am going you come ".
Kook chuckled seeing her wife running downstairs.

He comes downstairs and see his family settings on the dinning table and tae severing them food with smile , they love her they treat her like own daughter kook thought and smile looking at his family he feeling so happy that tae is comfortable with his family and his family love tae.
He always hears from his friend how they are tired because their wives always fight with their moms and their moms always taunt their wife and how sometimes they have to choose between their mother and wives.

He feelings happy that his family is not like that he walk towards them and touch his parents feets.
And ruffle jin hears she hit him and complaining to his father. Who laughing and scolding jungkook.
Mrs kim Chucking looking at them and tae laughing.
Mrs kim suddenly remembered something and said "oh tae I forget your brother is coming tomorrow".
Kook look at them wides eyes disbelief expression he don't want to tae go away from him.
Tae smile and said "okay".
Kook look at her with hurt expression and mrs kim notice and laugh and said "kook its rasam(ritual).".
Kook look at her mother with pout but didn't said anything because its rituals.

Tae look at her gloomy husband who playing with the food. She singh and minutes later they finished their breakfast.
Tae and kook walk towards their room ,kook to bring his office things and tae to help him.

As soon they ebter their room kook pin her towards gate and cage her with both arms.
Tae looks at him wides eyes and gulp looking at kook intense eyes.
But soon his change and he whine like a baby he hug and said "don't go please".

Tse smile and said "its okay, I just for week".
Kook look at her shock expression snd start shaking his head saying "no , for weeks how i am going to survive".
Tae chuckled snd said "but what i can do its rituals".
Koo pout and nod his head he hug and said "you miss your family?".
Tae nod her head and kook smile and said "it's ok stay there as long you want okay".
Tae smile and nod her head.
And kook take his things. Tae pass him his wallet ,keys and bag.
They both walk downstairs and kook said "Yoongi hyung is coming you remember right?".
Tae nod his head and kook smile . he look at his parents and touch their feet , tae give lunch box to jin and kook and both of them walk outside and tae waves his hand and both smile and kook drive away.

Tae walks inside and starts doing her work in the kitchen.

------------------------

Votes guys.