15

NO ONE POV.

Jungkook left his cousin's room and walked upstairs to his room. He opens the door and cooed at his wife. He looks at his wife... Who is just waking up from sleep.

Tae rubbing her eyes and her lips turn into pout. He looks at the room and sees Jungkook standing there with a cute smile.
She blushed and Jungkook smiled. Jungkook is just obsessed with her red checks.

He walks towards her and cares her checks. She leans on his touch and Jungkook feels happy that her wife feels comfortable with him. He kissed her forehead and They share that moment for some time and jungkook  "get fresh up we eat dinner with family, okay?".
Tae nodded his head and walked inside the bathroom.

Jungkook sat on the bed waiting for his wife. He looks at her when she comes out wearing the same saree as morning. He looked at intensely. Tae feels eyes on her she looks up at him and blushes. She covers  her face with her hand and mumbled "don't look at me like that".
Jungkook smile and said "like what?".

Tae whines and said"please".
Jungkook laughed and said "please what?".
Tae pout and And she looked in the mirror and started adjusting her saree. She applied the bindi properly and said "should we?".
Jungkook nod his and they walked downstairs.
Mr&mrs.jeon smile and looking at newly wed couple.
Jin walk comes holding food bowl in his head and look at them and said "okay come sit".
Jungkook nod and sit beside his mother.
Tae walks towards jin and said "dii sit I will serve.".
Mrs jeon smile and said "then make your plates also we eat food together".
Tae smile and serve them food. She fill her plate and sat beside jungkook..
Kook smile and fill her glass with water.
Tae look at him and smile.

They eat dinner with lots of talking . tae looks at them and she feels that  family is completely hers. This family is trying their best to make her comfortable. They asking some  questions.
The sound of everyone's laughter is resonating in the dining room.tse look at everyone with loving eyes.
How to mr.jeon openly showing his love towards mrs jeon , how mrs jeon lightly hitting him talking him to stop and how jin and  jungkook  teasing them snd mr.jeon laughing with them.
She looks at mr.joen how he is happy hearing that jin is top in his class.He is showing how proud he is. How mrs.jeon caressing kook check , when his father nsd sister tesse him.
Tae never eat dinner like this , in her house they always eat in silence theh never talk. Mr.kim never bothered to ask her about school and studies.
If they talk something is always about namjoon and namjoon case and if the topic is tae then it is always about her marriage.

Tae smile looking at them and pray to god make them happy always.
She feel parental love, she feel father love from mr jeon that she never feel.
Jungkook notice that tae is lost in thought.
He held her hand inside the table , she feel hand on her hand she look at him.
Jungkook looked at her worriedly and whisper"you okay?".

Tae smile and nod her hand jungkook smile and serve tae more food and said" eat".
Tae smile widely and start eating with small smile.

Mr&mrs jeon notice them and smile looking at their cute interaction. They know their jungkook is happy.
They smile and feel free thst their decision is good.

They complete their Breakfast and tae help jin with cleaning the tabke snd washing dishes.
Tae and jin become very friend in such short time.
Tae and Jin talked a lot and but tae us somehow done with her jokes.
Jin laugh like crazy on her own joke.

Tae shook her head and did good bye to her and walk towards her room.
She enter and look at kook who sitting on the bed and reading some office paper.

She smile and walk again towards kitchen to being him milk. She put the glass of milk on the side table.. kook notice her and smile and said "thank you wifey".

She smile and walk inside bathroom.
After couple of minutes she comes put wearing night clothes.
She look at her husband and blush because her husband looking at her intensely.
She slowly walk towards ghe bed and sat beside jungkook.

Jungkook pull her towards his laps she gasped snd placed her hand on his chest.
She looks at him wides eyes and the kook chuckled looking at her reaction.
He cares her hair and said "how your pain?".
She Blush but nod her head and said ", I'm okay".

Jungkook smile and kiss her forehead she close her eyes and feel her husband warm lips on her eyes.
Jungkook kiss her both eyes her nose snd she scrunches her nose. Kook smile and kiss her both checks .
He suck her bread checks and make them nore red.
He look her and smile and feeling blessed to have her in his arms.
He kiss her lips and slowly start moving his lips on her.
She start following him and sucks his lower lips, kook smile in the kiss and licks her lips and tt enter his tongue.
She moan and open her mouth and kook enter his tongue he taste her caven and she whimper in the kiss.
He sucks her tongue.
She moan loudly and pat her shoulder. He leave her mouth and start sucking her necks.
He look at her and said "can we do it again".
She blush and nod her head.

-------------------------

Hey guys its you authornim.
I am sorry guys, because i am very busy with my studies and my competitive exam is in a week and that's why i am not able to write more chapters.
I Just wrote this chapter because i want to tell you guys who are waiting for the update , that's the next update in on june .

I am so sorry for that, i want to write more chapters but the exam pressure make me cry .

And i will be happy if you guys follow me and check the conversation.

Hope you like this chapter.

And sorry for make you waiting.