10

Tae is staring at the kook face who is busy removing all hair pins from tae head .
She smiles lightly when he pulls the pins perfectly and shows his bunny smile.

She feels lucky to have him in just one day maybe dad's decision is right but what about her dream she mentally shook his head and now she's married she has fulfilled her in law and her husband wishes she can't be selfish now.

Tae comes out from her thoughts when she hears kook sigh she look at him with help of reflection of the mirror.

Kook show her all hairs pins in his hand proudly.
She smile and thanks him kook shook his head and said "Don't say thank u it's my responsibility to help you ".
She blush little and kook asked "umm do need some more help?".
She looks at him with wide eyes and Kood realizes what he says he also wides his eyes and said "no i am saying do need something?".

She shook her head and said "nhi bas mai voh kapde ?".
Kook understand what she saying and went downstairs to ask her mother.
Tae sat on the bed and look carefully at room how comfortable this room look her land on the balcony gate and.now she can't hold herself she get up from the bed and walk towards the balcony she slides the door and walk outside she smiles brightly when she see beautiful swings on the corner and tables chair at other corner.

Plants having flower shining in the sunlight she seat on the swings and start moving.
She smile brightly and close her eyes she feel happy very Happy then she hear kook voice. She open her eyes and kook standing at door smiling at her

She get up and walk towards him he held tae hand and said "do you like it?"
Tae gave him her famous boxy smile and kook put his hand on the heart.

Tae look at him worriedly and asked "are you okay?".
Jungkook gave him bunny smile and said "you have beautiful smile".
She blush and said "umm clothes?".
Jungkook nods his head and said "yeah mom gave me your suitcase".
Tae nod her head walk inside the room with blushy smile.

Kook punch in the air and follow her wife inside the room.
And

Tae open her bags and bring out her simple salwar kameez amd walk inside the room with red checks because she can her husband gaze on her.

She locked the bathroom and put her hand on her chest and said "he look like a bunny". She laugh at her thoughts and take a bath and changed her clothes.

She come out from bathroom drying her hairs with towel she  feel gaze on her she look up and see his husband seting middle of the bed and folded arms staring at tae.

She averted her gaze from him and walk towards dressing table she feel that hair is dry enough she hold the towel in her and looking around in confusion.

And

She her kook "dry its outside".
She look at him and nod her she dry the towel and walk inside the room she stand there nervously

Kook feel how nervous she is so he call her "umm tae ". She look at him and kook smile and pat on the bed telling her to sat.

She take slowly step snd sat on the corner jungkook look at her and said "please be comfortable its your room".
Tae nod her head and seat comfortable in the bed.
Kook coear his throat and tae look at him in the eyes

Both maintained the eyes contact and but after handsome mintues she averted her eyes.

Jungkook can see how her check trun red for mere eye contact.

Cute.....her wife is so cute. How lucky he is to found her

Kook look at her red checks for Minutes snd said "do you like me?".

Tae look at him wides eyes she didn't expect that question. Jungkook look at her nervously.

After staring each other tae slowly nod her head
Jungkook smile and said "so its you if i touch you?".

Tae again nod her head and jungkook frown he wants to hear her voice.
He move closer to her and tae start fidgeting her finger when she feel jungkook moving towards her.

And kook said "look at me ".
She obey and look at him kook smile warmly and said " i want your words ji".
She take a deep breath and said "ji"
Kook repeats her ji and tae nods her head  kook chuckled and hold her hand.

And

Moves more closer to her she hold kook hand tightly.kook feel tightness in his hand and look at her worriedly and said "you okay" tae nod her head again.

But

She nervous very nervous she knows what going to happen and she is ready of course. He is her husband he have all right on her

She feel happy when het husband ask her permission. Kook stop and again said "please look at me".
Tae hear his pleading voice and quickly look at him. Kook smile and said " if you are not comfortable we can stop".

Tae shook her head and said " you have all right on me ji".
Kook smile and " i know i have right but i can never touch you if you don't want me to".
Tae smile hearing his words. How lucky she is that her husband is gentleman who knows how to respect a woman.

He is real definition of a man.

Tae gupl and said "you can touch me i am comfortable" she feel safe in her husband hand she feel her nervous fly away when she see her husband warm smile

And the adoration , respect and love(?) in her husband eyes....

Kook smile and slowly move closer to tae.

Tae close her eyes when he feeel kook breath on her lips. She tightly hold her clothes in her hand.

And she feel kiss on forehead. Shr smile how warm comfortable this feeling is.

In her husband hold the care she feel just in forehead kiss..

And

She feel warm lips on her checks and other checks on nose

And lastly.

------------------------

Let's meet in next chapter guys...😂😂😂😂😂

Tell me how's the chapter is........