Chapter 24

Amari K

Amari K. Sanders

First person pov:

I was sitting on the couch watching Baddies Caribbean Auditions and eating some Hershey's kisses. I love Baddies. Well I don't love it, but it's so entertaining to watch. Like I'm hooked, sometimes I be getting bored watching it, but at other times I'm jumping around the room. I have one more day and then I'm finally gonna be cured of this poisoning.  It's taking way to long for my watching. I saw my phone light up and it was a text from Paige reading "wyd" I texted back telling her I was watching Baddies and she has the nerve to respond back with "You always watching that." Like yes tf?? What else am I supposed to do?? I look up and suddenly see some girl running up on the blind girl. "WTF. OH NO SHE DID NOT!" I say in pure shock.

"WHAT HAPPENED" Imani who came rushing in from the kitchen.

"They ran up on the blind girl."

"Oh unt unt"

Imani came sit on the side of me and we continued to watch baddies. I saw my phone light up and it was Paige sayings she's playing Fortnite. She might as well be dating it. Always playing that damn game. Like what about me?? I'm playing it's not that serious but it is. I responded back, and then heard a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" asked Imani

"Ion know" I walked over to the door and peeped through the peep hole. Ain't no way. It was mother fucking Harper. She must of heard me thinking about Paige and teleported here with her crazy ass.

"It's Harper" I say slowly turning around.

"Let me open it" said Imani with a smirk.

"Oh Lord here we go" I say

Imani opens the door revealing Harper standing there with a box of chocolate? Oh so you think you're funny. You think this is funny?

"Can I help you?" Asked Imani

"I brought a little "hope you get well soon" gift for Amari" Harper replied "Can I come in?"

"You can't we haven't hidden the food. It all out in the open and we wouldn't want Amari to get sick again now would we?" Imani said putting her hand on her hip. "Well take the chocolate though."

Harper's nervous look slowly turned into a devious smile. H-H-H-HELL NAWLL 🔥 This chick is actually psychotic.

"Well if Amari would randomly get hurt or sick again just let me know if it's fatal or not." She says handing Imani the chocolate and quickly running away.

"Oh no bitch you gettin reported. Somebody come get her." Said Imani closing the door and turning to face me.

"She had a lot of nerve bringing herself around here."

"She got me fucked all the way up" Imani said as she placed the chocolates on the kitchen counter. She opened the box and took each chocolate out. She reached into the cabinet below and took out a radar?

"Umm what is that" I ask

"Oh it's a poison detector." She said nonchalantly

"Right right.."

She hovered it over each chocolate one by one.
Suddenly BEEP BEEP BEEP.
Imani started jumping up and down.

"AHHHH AINT NO WAYYY! AINT NO WAYYYY!!" She exclaimed.

"What what??"

"She tried to poison you again!"

Imani was laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Good thing I wasn't gonna eat it anyways"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh I'm finna beat the fuck outta her" Imani said as she opened the door.

"Listen here you snoggle tooth bitch. I'm so sick of your cock eyed ass thinking you run shit around here. Nobody fucks with you because you're fucking weird. Ion know where you came from but bring yo ass back ova there. Bitches is too damn classy to be dealing with your "let's drug everything in sight" bitch ass. You are lucky Amari is in sports because if she wasn't she would beat ya ass back to 1989. Don't eva let me catch you outside you fucking Cumslut, doodoo in ya drawls, funky armpits, lookin like the grinch, seafood boil smellin ass-Oh!"

"Okay wow.." said Paige standing at the door with her brows furrowed.

"I'm so sorry Paige I didn't think it was you!" Said Imani hugging her and letting her in.

"I would hope so, who you thought it was?" Said Paige.

"Harper. She came earlier with cockroach candy."

"Cockroach candy?"

"She put poison in the chocolate.."

"How do you even- nevermind" Paige turned her attention to me. She walked over and sat beside me.

"Hey baby how you feeling?" She said looking at me AND she look tew good right now. LAWDD IMA HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

"I feel good. Nothing feels wrong at the moment."

"I'm glad to hear that." She said smiling.

"I thought you were playing Fortnite what happened?"

"I wanted to see you. Do you not wanna see me?" She said pretending to be sad.

"Aww poor baby of course I wanna see you" I said pulling her into a hug."

Imani started gagging. "Ew disgusting"