Chapter 4

When I open my eyes, I'm greeted by a beautiful blonde man with golden eyes and a beautiful smile. As he holds me carefully in his arms, he stands and gently hands me to a tall pale skin man with red hair and golden red eyes. He stares at me with such a beautiful smile, I can't help but smile back. Then I hear it, that angelic voice I had grown so fond of, it was my mother. Once the man holding me speaks, I immediately know who he is, this lovely protective man was my father.

His calm voice would echo in my ears while I was in my mother's womb. He slowly walks over and carefully places me in a pair of warm soft arms, that cradle me so sincerely I almost cry. She's beautiful, her long black hair falls next to me. Her big brown eyes, full of tears as she smiles at me, then I hear her voice again. "Aloura, our daughters name is Aloura" she says with a low weak voice.

"She's beautiful Matthew, look at her. Look at those eyes, clearly from you." She says as my father stands behind her and stairs at me.

"She's perfect, look at my little girl." He says smiling before he looks up at the blonde man, "thank you brother for helping my wife bring our child into this world, thank you." He says then gently kisses my mother's head.

"Here let me take her I'll get her all cleaned up and in a clean blanket." An older woman with gray hair is now standing beside my mother and father holding out her skinny arms to take me. My mother gently presses me tighter against her chest, where my head lies listening to her lovely heart beat.

"Its ok my love, she'll be right back." My father says easing my mother. She carefully hands me to the women who then takes me to table and cleans me off.

"And I'll clean you up as well Haniya, Matthew in the back room, there's a dress she can wear, until you get settled in somewhere safe." The doctor says.

"You are so beautiful aren't you, yes you are, I'm gonna get you all cleaned up, yes I will." The women says in this unnecessary high voice. She wipes me off with a warm towel and wraps me in a soft white cloth.

"Ok just like we discussed Matthew, the carriage will be here any minute now, you help Haniya get ready and I'll go get some things for your trip." The doctor says walking towards the large wooden door. My mother and father go in a room and proceed to getting everything ready for our apparent journey.

"I just wanna keep you all to myself, look at you." The old woman says rubbing my head bringing me closer and closer to her. Then the blonde haired doctor quickly comes and carefully takes me into his arms, "maybe you should go finish packing their things." He says in a suggestive but stern voice. The woman listens and walks away

"Now I wanted to wait until you were old enough to understand what this was, but its your birthday, so now's as good a time as any." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a beautiful silver locket with a lion crest on it.

He puts the long silver chain around my little neck and says, "happy birthday Aloura" then smiles. My mother, dressed in a long white dress with short sleeves and her hair almost passing her waist, walks into the room and over to us.

"She'll love it, thank you." She hugs the man and then gently takes me.

"Its here, the carriage is here sir." The old woman says.

"Ok, you all be careful out there, and write me once you get settled." He says helping the women take our things out.

"Of course we will brother, you are her godfather after all." My father says smiling as he helps my mother and I into the large wooden carriage.

"Thank you, both of you, I'm honored." The doctor says with a slight gentle smile.

He hugs my father then walks over and kisses my mother's hand, "it was lovely meeting you Haniya, and you as well Ms. Aloura."

"Thank you again for helping us, we'll be in touch soon." Says my mother smiling as she hugs him through the opening. My father climbs into the carriage and closes the half door. As him and my mother way goodbye, I mimic their movements, and do the same.

"Matthew! Look, she's waving," my mother says in joy to my father. They both smile and continue.

"Take care Carlisle, thank you again!" My father yells from the opening as we ride off into the night, and to our new destination.