My Unplanned Little Miracle

Title: My Unplanned Little Miracle

Description: Bianca has never really been your average girl. But she was always being compaired to her "goody-two-shoes" of an older sister. Her sister is "perfect" in her family's eyes, to everyone. Bianca's always been treated as if she was never good enough. Until once - and for the first time in her life - Bianca felt desired and wanted, for the first time, and it was something her sister had always gotten so easily.

But she never intended to get pregnant by the school's player; Dawson. But it happened, and there was no going back now. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't forget about that one night that ment so much, yet so little, because there was a baby growing inside of her.

What will happen to their relationship? Will there even be a baby in the end? How will her family react? Will Bianca finally find someone she wants to be with? You’ll have to read and find out ;)

---

Hey guys! Me again! So yes, I'm starting a new story! And I would LOVE for you to read it! Im going to start it soon, and will hopefully get a new cover up tomorrow! I really hope you like this!

PS: this is dedicated to mollydx3 because she's an amazing author!!