Epilogue

Two months had pass and the two packs were already living as a large family. Emily and Kyle had decided to built more houses and created some activities to help integrate the new members. Some of the men from the Dark Moon pack became warriors, some preferred to continue the work they used to do while living up north. The children began assisting school and had all support that they required. Some women decided to join the school as teachers, some joined Carla at her bakery and others decided to join the clinic and the warriors. 

Emily and Kyle could not be happier with the result of joining their two families. The decisions were take together, the opinions were heard from both sides to make sure the interests of the pack members were satisfied. 

The relationship between the two Alphas was getting stronger with each day they spend together.

It was in the coldest morning of January, when Emily was still in their room, when Kyle entered through the door with a worried expression on his face.

"Something is wrong. I can sense some strange presence in the house. You have to hide." He told her, grabbing her arm, ready to take her to the safest place of the house.

"Kyle stop! There is no stranger here with us." Emily exclaimed, laughing with his actions.

"But honey, I can smell and feel someone here with us." He said, confused.

"Oh Kyle, sometimes you can be really overprotective and blind. Who you feel, is our future son or daughter." She said, placing his hands on her still flat stomach.

Kyle looked at her like she had grew up a head for some moments. Then, his face transformed completely, his smile grew and he laugh. 

"I'm going to be a father?" He asked, still incredulous.

"Yes." Emily said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Kyle's arms enveloped Emily, his lips found hers and in that moment, he felt the happiest man on earth. He had his mate, a new family and soon, he would have a little one calling him "dad" around the house, the new Alpha would be born soon.