Chapter 10...

I'm sorry I just had to put that GIF in :) You all are probably wanting to do that as well since I haven't updated

Outfit above is Carters. 

Song is Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab. Thought it fit pretty well towards the end :) 

**** 

The rest of Thursday and Friday went by quickly. I didn't do much other than do some homework as well as hang out at home. Macey and I stayed in catching up on shows as well as getting ahead on homework. It was now Saturday morning and the two of us were heading towards 95 Degrees to get some coffee and something to eat. In a few hours we were to head to my house for a barbecue. Even though we did see my parents just the other day my mom and Macey's had planned this barbecue weeks ago, so we were expected to be there. Not that we really minded. A home cooked meal and something to do.

Usually more people would be at the barbecue but with everyone busy with work and kids it would only be Macey's family along side mine. I excepted the same thing to happen like always. My dad and Macey's, Nick, would man the grill while they talked about work or sports. My mom and Aunt Kacey would be in the kitchen making other food and gabbing. Luke and Ethan would throw a football around or swim in the pool while talking about girls they have and will hook up with. And finally Mace and I would either help our moms or sit around talking with the boys.

"So you haven't seen Gage since Thursday?" Macey questioned sipping her coffee.

"I have been with you this entire time, you think I could have gone anywhere else?" I sent her a look. Macey may be smart in some areas but others I worry about her.

"Hey less attitude okay." I rolled my eyes at her blowing on my hot coffee. "But still I can't believe he was rude to you. I swear he is sometimes bipolar. He seemed somewhat nice the other night." She mused.

"He switches moods like a hormonal teenager."

"Maybe he is going through some stuff." Mace suggested.

"Well whatever it is he shouldn't have taken it out on me. But it is fine if he doesn't want me around him then I won't. I plan on ignoring him from now on." I stated.

"I don't see that happening." She snorted. I snapped my head towards her.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You two clearly have some kind of chemistry and don't get me started on the sexual tension between you two." She bit into her muffin looking at me.

"We do not!" Gage and I did not have an kind of chemistry or sexual tension. The only thing we had was hatred for each other.

"Oh yes you do. You can deny it but I was there when we were at Gage's fight and maybe you couldn't tell but I could."

I wanted to argue to her about it but I knew it would be a waste of breath. Once Macey got something in her head she stayed with it, even if it was a lie or never happened. Yes at times she was right about things but not all the time and right now was that time she was wrong.