Chapter 15...

Thank you to @pilludesai98 for the great banner above! I love it!! <3 <3

A Love Like War by All Time Low to the side. It kind of fits. 

Happy Reading! 

The rest of the week flew by. It seemed that since the first week of classes were over the professors were now down to business. With focusing on school work and studying I hadn't had time to do basically anything. I've only seen my brother and Ethan a few times this week for they were just as busy as Macey and I, especially with another football game coming up. I was starting to see why people dreaded college classes. Homework was already starting to pile up making me more stressed than I probably should be.

Mace and I stuck to a routine of eating breakfast together when we had classes the same morning. We would met up for a quick lunch with my brother sometimes, than after our classes we would either make dinner or grab something before digging into our homework. And usually by the end of that we were passed out on the couch. We were still trying to get use to the 'college life'. Thankfully we both were pretty discipline when it came to studying or doing homework.

Because I have been so busy I haven't seen or talked to either Gage or Dylan. I figured they were both just as busy as we were, maybe even more since they were a grade ahead of us. Even though I had English with Gage I didn't get the opportunity to talk to him at all. On Thursday he came in at the last minute and left before I could even stand up. I couldn't help but believe that he was avoiding me.

I was slightly glad for how busy I have been for I could get my mind off Gage. He has been in my thoughts more than I wanted. That night when him and Dylan dropped me off Gage's face would not leave my head. I could still fill his body on top of mine and every so often his brown/hazel eyes would pop up. I itched to sketch him but I was forcing myself not to do it. If I drew him I felt like it would make him seem more real or like I was actually getting along with him. Sure I drew him before but I hadn't realized it was him until I finished it.

It was now Friday morning and I was currently in my room getting dressed for Luke and Ethan's football game. Today's game started at noon and afterwards there was going to be some big party. Which of course everyone was all ready for it, maybe more so than the game. I was finishing up my minimal makeup and trying to find something to wear. It was warm today and I did not want my makeup running down my face or make me look like I took a stroll in the rain.

"Carter ready to go?" Macey yelled from down the hall.

"Coming!" I shouted right back as I glanced at my outfit one last time. It wasn't anything special to be honest. I was wearing Luke's jersey along with a pair of blue Hollister shorts. I decided to curl the ends of my hair and pull it into a high ponytail. I actually didn't look too bad for once.

Making sure I had money in my pocket along with keys, my phone and the tickets I left my room and met Macey at the front door. Smiling at each other we left the apartment arm in arm. Both of us were excited about the game as was everyone else it seemed. We headed to the stadium with tons of other fans, most were yelling or blowing horns to cheer on their team.

"Think the boys are going to win?" Macey asked as we walked. Because the boys were ours we usually referred to them over the entire team.

"Probably. I know they have been busy with practice this week since they have been absent." I shrugged. I was about 99.99999% sure they were going to win.

We made it to the entrance of the stadium in no time. As usual Macey and I got shoved around by people wanting to hurry and get inside. This was the part I always hated. I mean we were all going to the same place so just chill. When we passed the long line of girls getting their bags checked I was once again glad I didn't bring mind. Because neither of us had our bags we were able to get through the lines quickly and get into the stadium.