Bonus Chapter 2...

Thank you Brown-EyedPhoenix for the lovely covers!! <3 <3

Song above is...(Kissed You) Goodnight by Gloriana! I know I posted this song already but it just fits this bonus chapter!!

Happy Reading!!! :)

The Boxing Fight...

Gage's Pov

"Dude I so can beat your ass."

"No you can't Luke. Don't be stupid." Ethan said.

Ethan, Luke and I were in my new gym Carter bought me a few months ago. We were taking a break from fixing a few things when Luke brought up the idea of fighting me.

"We are about the same weight." Luke looked me up and down while I just stared at him. Even though Luke was my girlfriends brother and now one of my closet friends, he wasn't the smartest.

"You do realize Gage use to fight in underground fighting right?" Ethan asked, looking at his best friend with a raised eyebrow.

"So..." Luke replied after a minute of silence.

"He will kick your ass Luke." Ethan was shaking his head at his idiotic friend, while I leaned against a punching bag.

"Nuh uh!"

"What is Luke complaining about now?" A new voice asked. I turned around and grinned at my girlfriend who just walked in.

"Hey babe." I pulled her towards me and pressed a kiss to her lips. She leaned against me as she turned to look at Ethan and Luke.

"He wants to fight Gage in the ring." Ethan said, crossing his arms over his chest.

She looked over at her brother with raised eyebrows.

"You fight Gage? Now that is never going to end well." I smiled as she started to laugh.

"Why does everything think I can't handle myself?!" Luke threw his hands in the air.

"Because you can't. I mean if it was someone else you would do okay but not with Gage." Carter said, shaking her head.

"Gage come on!" He turned to me. I looked at him for a minute before looking at my girlfriend. It is her brother after all. I had no problem kicking Luke's ass, it would actually be fun.

Carter shrugged at me and I felt a smirk appear on my face. Looking back at Luke I smirked at him.

"Okay, sure."

"Yes!" Luke threw his fist in the air and whooped. Everyone shook their head at him, everyone knowing he is going to get his ass kicked by me. Even Ethan was shaking his head but had a grin on his face.

I placed a soft kiss to the top of Carter's head before moving away from her towards the boxing ring in the center of the room. Luke was already scrambling inside and jumping on his toes like he was a real life boxer or something.

I didn't plan on hurting him, just a few little jabs and tripping him will do the trick. Plus I don't think his parents will like me giving him a black eye or breaking something. I may even let him get a hit in or too.

"Don't hold back okay?" Luke said stretching. I moved slowly towards my 'corner'. It was a good thing I was dressed in a pair of black sweats and a simple white t-shirt. Luke on the other hand was in a pair of jeans which would not help him move as easier.

While Luke bounced around and punched air I stood there shaking my arms out. Ethan, Carter and Dylan who just walked in, came to stand next to the ring to watch us. All three of them were shaking their heads and laughing. It seemed Luke was the only one who thought he could kick my ass.