Chapter 41...

Semi-Edited 

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. SEMI LONG BUT PLEASE READ!! <3

*Warning-Cuteness overload ahead!*

Love this cover thank you so much for it! 

Song on the side is: Nothing Like You by Dan And Shay. I know a lot don't like country music but this fits Cage very well!

Happy Reading! <3 <3

Carter's POV

"Gage stop I have to study." I pushed him away as he tried to kiss my neck again.

"You've been studying for the past hour. Take a break princess." His arms once again came around to wrap around me.

We were at the school library studying, well I was trying to study while Gage kept distracting me. We have been studying for well over an hour now so I didn't blame Gage for wanting to take a break. For the last week that is all that we have been doing.

Finals were here which just resulted in all of us being stressed out. Christmas was right around the corner was basically the only thing getting us through this week of hell. Finals week was the worst and I have definitely learned this over the last couple of days.

It has been two weeks since Gage and I made up and confessed our feelings to one another. It has been a great two weeks if you minus this whole week of studying and tests. I wanted nothing more than to just spend time with him but by the end of the day both of us were too exhausted to do much other than get dinner and then pass out.

I haven't seen much of anyone lately. Macey was just as busy as I am with studying and trying to make time for Luke we barely see each other. Same went with Ethan, Amy, and Dylan. All of us were just praying we made it through the rest of the week.

Thankfully it was Wednesday which meant one more day. Because all of didn't have any classes on Friday we were planning on celebrating.

"Just one more second." I muttered as I read the last paragraph in my History book and took notes. Tomorrow I had a history and my art final was due. My art teacher had extended the due date so we all had an extra two days to finish it. Today I had Psychology and Photography, and lets just say my Psy test was enough to fry my brain. I was so ready to be done with this week and then be off until January.

"Okay done." I dropped my pen and slumped down in my chair. I closed my eyes for a second. I felt a soft kiss press to my forehead making me smile. I opened my eyes to look at Gage.

"Don't stress too much about it you will do fine." Gage said smiling softly at me.

"Coming from the guy who is ridiculously smart and has already taken the history test." I muttered.

"Babe you don't have to compare yourself to me." He placed a hand on his chest and shook his head. "It is hard living up to such greatness." I punched his arm roughly.

"Smart ass."

"You need a break. Come on." Gage stood up, gathered his things, and held out his hand for me to take. I looked didn't even hesitate to grab his hand. Gathering my own things with my other hand I stood up and let Gage pull me out of the library.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That is a surprise." He grinned over at me as he tugged out in the direction of the parking lot. I looked over at him as we walked. Things have been going great for us lately. While we haven't done too much with each other this week what we did see of each other was great. Even if it is to get a coffee before tests and getting a quick bite to eat. Gage was so thoughtful that this morning he showed up outside my first classroom with a coffee and a muffin.