Chapter 15 - Ignoring Prongs

A/N: I just noticed...I HAVE 6-BLOODY-K VIEWS! This is getting insane! Thanks so much! So many views and votes omg ahhhhh. Also the next chapter will be delayed a bit. I need to do some research about something really exciting that will happen in this story, sooooooooooo it might be a little while until Chapter 16. Sorry not sorry!

Oh also I'm going on a school trip on Monday so I'll be off for a week. So actually it will be ages until chapter 16. Again, sorry not sorry.

- t x

((I'm really bad at naming chapters...))

Normal POV
Finally. After a week of stress, gossip, secrets, fights and unbelievable/ridiculous things that only happen in Wattpad Harry Potter Fan-Fictions, it was the weekend. Frankly, everyone was relieved. Y/N in particular. After all that happened this week, she needed a break. Hogwarts isn't all spells and happy times, you know.

Y/N woke up on the Saturday morning after a dreamless, but uneasy sleep. The dormitory around her was cool and damp, with the occasional sound of a bed creaking, due to its occupant moving or taking an inhale of breath. She turned over in her four poster bed and faced her bedside table. The wooden surface was spiralling in rings as the dark oak stared back at her make-up free, tired face.

She sighed. Her clock said that it was quite late; 10:14am to be exact. She said that she would get up early to help Lily with a little bit of homework. Well I guess that is out of the window, Y/N thought to herself. Not that Lily needed help anyway. It was more for Y/N's benefit. She was a very smart pupil, but her mind had been elsewhere this week. She didn't feel as though she would be able to concentrate with flashbacks of the latter week.

Lily obviously must be doing fine with the work, or she would have came up and woke Y/N. None the less, Y/N really needed to finish the homework before it builds up, which is likely to happen with the OWL's at the end of 5th year. So she clambered out of her bed and got herself ready for the day.

Since it was just a lazy Saturday, Y/N decided to go minimum make up; She applied a light foundation and mascara, then (if you have short hair, then you don't do anything to it, and if you have long or medium hair then you put it into two messy French braids.) Pulling on a navy knitted jumper and black leggings, she headed downstairs into the common room. ((Btw if ya don't like the outfits and make-up then wear what you want.))

She found Lily sitting by the fire in one of the comfy but tattered armchairs. The common room was very quiet, with only a few people strewn around the room doing homework and things. When Y/N walked over, Lily smiled at her.

"And what time do you call this?" Lily smirked jokingly.

Y/N scratched the back of her neck and smiled back.

"Heh, sorry. I slept in," Y/N sat down in the armchair opposite Lily's, "Come on it's not that late!"

Lily checked her watch.

"It's 10:57, Y/N."

Y/N sighed and smirked.

"Is there a problem with that?" She said slyly.

Lily ran a hand through her auburn hair and laughed.

"I've been up since 8!" Lily said.

"So have we."

The Marauders, lead by James, had just walked into the common room. A few people turned around and glanced at them, but then went back to their homework and conversations. Lily rolled her eyes when she heard James's annoying voice, and kept her head down to her homework.

"Alright Evans?" James asked after no one replied to his last comment.

Lily didn't reply.

"Wow, that's hurtful you know," James said to Lily.

Lily still didn't reply, but kept her head down to her homework while ignoring James. Y/N swore that she could see her giggling.

"Fine then, if Evans isn't up for talking, alright Y/L/N?" James said while sitting himself down on the floor near Lily and Y/N.

Just for the fun of it, Y/N decided to ignore James as well. Just to annoy him. With no one talking to him (not even his friends, who were giggling like little girls quietly), James sighed in an amused kind of way.

"Damn you guys are annoying," he laughed, pulling out his notebook.

Sirius sat down next to James on the floor, Peter sat awkwardly on the sofa, and Remus sat in the armchair next to Y/N. Y/N smiled at him, and he smiled back. For a reason that Y/N didn't understand, Remus's stomach gave a small backflip. And for a reason that Remus didn't understand, Y/N's stomach gave a small jolt. Awkwardly realising that they were both still facing each other, they turned away and faces their friends. (AWKWARD MOMENT ALERT) ((IT'S STARTING)) (((KIND OF)))

Reluctantly, Y/N grabbed her homework from the coffee table, and started writing. She had to write down all the effects and useful things to do with Unicorn blood. It was exceedingly boring.

But surprisingly she felt kind of happy. She was with her best friend, and felt lucky to have such an trustworthy, smart and just amazing best friend. Also, it was near impossible to feel sad or stressed when James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew were sitting across the common room from you being idiots. Yes, Lily may hate them. And she has a good reason to. But Y/N didn't mind them. There is no doubt that they are idiots, but slightly amusing idiots. She didn't agree with James and Sirius bullying Severus, but maybe, she thought, she could change their ways. Y/N knew that they were good at heart. You never know, maybe they will see sense...

Another A/N: I'm aware that this chapter is really short.

But yet again...

SORRY NOT SORRY.