Chapter four (☑edited)

Draco p.o.v
All week me and Harry cuddled talked and even had a few make out moments. We are now walking down to the common room and sat down to talk to Ron. Hermione then came running down stairs with a bag in her hands, "Harry, Draco look what I got you two." And she poured the contents onto the table.
There is string connected to a stick and shiny thing bells and mouse and some shiny stick thing. Uninterested I went back to laying on Harry's lap cuddling him.
Harry picked something up and said, "Draco look over there."
I looked over were he is pointing and saw a shiny red dot. Ron went some were and I said, "I'll get the dot Harry." I don't like the red dot.
I jumped at it but it ran away. I started chasing it and people are laughing at the dot. It went up the wall so I tried climbing the wall but it is not working.
It then went around and landed on Ron who is walking from our room. Ron looked at the dot then at me and was about to say something but I jumped on him causing him to fall on his back. I tried getting the dot as it got onto his face. He opened his mouth to say something and the dot went in. So I looked in his mouth behind his tongue and everything. I then saw that it went away so I left Ron chasing the dot.
I almost got the dot as it climbed the wall but it disappeared. "Harrrry  it disappeared." I whined.
He hugged me and said, "its okay love. You will get it next time." He said.
"Did you see that I save Ron from the red dot. The red dot is evil. I'll name it Bob." I said.
Harry turned me around and kissed me. "You are the most cutest kitten I ever met." And he kissed me again.
When he stopped kissing me I said, "next time the dot comes I'll get it."
"Sure you will kitten. I love you." He said.
"I love you to Hawwy." I said.
He laughed and said, "you are so cute." He said and kissed my nose.
We then sat back down and Harry took out one of the rope things that'd connected to a shiny and I want shiny.
So I started to tug at the string and bite off shiny but I can't get shiny. So still on couch I bit down on shiny hold string with front hands and my feet and tug on it. But I fell off the couch without shiny. I heard Harry laugh and say, "Are you okay love?"
"I'm fine. But I can't get shiny." I said pointing at shiny.
"I'm sorry kitten." He said picking me up and holding me.
I just closed my eyes and let him.
"Hawwy. I dove youuuuu." I said cuddling up to him.

Harry p.o.v
I love these toys Hermione gave us. I especially love the Lazer pointer.
  Watching Draco run around. Watching Draco's butt as he runs around.
Yep the lazier pointer is the best.
I started to pet Draco and he purred rubbing his head against my chest.
"You two are so cute together." Hermione said then picked up her book.
"Thanks Herrrrmiiiioooooonnnneeee!"  Draco said.
I laughed and said, "Thank you."
I love my little kitten.
"You gryffindors are strange." Draco said getting up.
"What makes you say that. And get back here." I said pulling his tail and making him sit on my lap again.
"Stop pulling my tail." Draco said.
"Why?" I said tugging his tail and wrap it around my hand.
"It hurts when pulled." He said and pouted.
I kissed him letting go of his tail. I put my tongue in his mouth making him moan and purr at the same time. I pulled away and he pouted so I kissed his nose.
"If you don't stop being so cute I will jump your cute butt." I whispered to him.
He mowed and buried his head in my neck.
"What did you say to him?" Ron asked sitting next to us.
"Nothing you need to know ron." I said smirking. I felt Draco start to nip at me neck. I put my hand on the back of his neck making him tens. I pulled him away and said, "what do you think you are doing?" I asked.
He smiled sweetly then licked my cheek. I wipe off the spit while glaring at him. Draco got up and ran from me and I chased him. He jumped over the couch and I ran into him making us both fall. I pinned him to the ground and he said, "Hello dominant." And smiled.
I moved his head so he is baring his neck and bit him between the shoulder and neck. I kept biting tell I found the spot to make,him moan. When I finished he had all kinds of bruises. "So kitten what now?" I asked.
"Hey you want to play a game. You can stay there." Draco said. I nodded and he said, "one" and poked my forehead, "two." And poked my cheek. "Three." And poked my other cheek. "Four." And he pinches me were my neck and jaw connects. I got up and hissed. Draco ran to our room and I followed I pushed him onto Ron's bed and straddled him.
"I'll give you your punishments later." I said.

Edited by-