Chapter five

Draco p.o.v
The next day i woke up. And am tied to the bed. Harry is sitting next to me crossed legged. "Domnit?" I said a little scared.
"Yes kitten?" He said smirking.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Im going to let you chose your punishment. You whant to know the choices?" He said. I nodded and he said, "you have two choices, one you can have ten spankings I'll have to retie you though. Or you can wear a nice dress and boes and shoes. So what will it be kitten?" He said.
Dress or spanked. "I'll wear the dress." I said.
He untied me then had me strip. He put me in a pink dress that went down to my knees then put a pink bow on my tail and one on my right ear. Then he made me wear pink shoes.
We walked down stairs and when Ron saw me he said, "what the bloody Hell is draco wearing?"
"A dress. I think he looks adorable. Let's go to breakfast." He said and we walked out.
"Were is hermione?" I asked.
"She left ahead of us." Harry said and put an arm around my waist.
When we got to the hall every one looked at us and i cuddled up to Harry and we sat down.
Harry put me on his lap. Hermione looked at me and smiled. "You look really cute Draco." She said.
"Thanks."I said.
"He even has a bow on his tail." Ron said.
Blais and Pansy came over and Blais said, "why are you looking at his butt?"
"I wasent I just noticed." Ron said.
Snape walked in and as he passed us he turned to me and said, "Draco why are you dressed like a girl?"
"Harry wanted me to." I said.
He nodded and walked away.
The post came and I got a letter from mom and dad. Harry got a letter from his godfather.
I opened mine and it said, me and your dad is very proud of you. Don't forget to tell him about wanting us to be protected from he who must not be named. Be safe and love you.
                                    Mom.
"What does yours say harry?" I said putting the note back on the table.
"Sirius is wandering if you and your parents can come over for the holidays." He answerd. "What did your parents say?" He added.
"That they are happy for me." I said and started to eat some more.
After we went to the griffendore commen room and Pansy said, "can I please take a picture of you and Harry so I can send it to your mom and have one for me?"
I looked at Harry and he said, "yes that sounds great." He put his arm around my waist and Pansy took two pictures. When they downloaded she handed me one and said, "send this to your mom. I'll be back." And she walked out.

That night as we just laid down I said, "Harry can you ask Dumbledor to give me and my parents pertection from the dark lord?"
"I was going to tomorrow kitten. Go to sleep there is nothing to worry about at the moment." Harry said as we fell asleep.

Harry p.o.v
I woke up and there is a letter from Dumbledore on my nightstand. I read it and it asked me to meet him in the office after breakfast. I looked at the time and it is thirty minutes tell breakfast.
I grabed the Lazer pointer and put a red dot on Ron.
"Draco wake up the red dots back." I said shaking him.
As soon as he heard red dots he jumped up and looked around. "I'll save you ron!" He yelled and jumped on him.
Ron screamed and pushed Draco off. Every one got up and looked around. "Bloody Hell was that for!" Ron yelled at me.
"Sorry but it was hailerius." I said.
Draco got up and said, "i saved you ron."
"From what?" He said.
"The red dot. It was on you." Draco said sitting on my lap.
Every one is laughing at Ron and talking about the red dot.
"Well next time don't save me." Ron said and got up grabbing his cloths.
"It's okay kittin you done good." I said petting him.
"Yes good job draco." Every one said.

At breakfast I said, "Um Dumbledor needs me to go some were with him. Do you think you and Hermione can watch Draco?" I asked Ron as Hermione showed up.
"Yha sure." Ron said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Were you going?" Draco asked.
"I think to meet the new teacher or somthing." I said.

After breakfast I told Draco to be good and kissed him then went to Dumbledors office.
"Hello Harry my boy. So I will be apeariateing to a person that once taught here. His name is slughorn. He actually tought your parents." Dumbledor said.
He held out his arm and I took it as we apeariated.
We came to an old looking house as Dumbledore nocked on the door. A man said, "Who is it!?"
"Dumbledore and Harry Potter." Dumbledore answerd.
The door opened to an fat man holding a wand out. "Oh hello Dumbledore and.. Harry Potter. You do have your mom's eyes." The fat man said, "Well I am slughorn." He added.
"Nice to meet you slughorn." I said.
"Well were are my manors come in are you hungry or thirsty?" He asked.
"No thank you sir." I said.
"We don't really have time for that anyways mister slughorn. I was actually hoping you can take an old job back of teaching." Dumbledor said.
Slughorn looked at me and said, "i will love to. I'll be there tomorrow. I need to pack. Have a nice day." He said and we apeariated away. Befor I went back to the commen room I asked Dumbledore to give Draco and his faimly protection and he said of course and sent me away.
So I ran to the commen room.