Chapter seven

Draco p.o.v
I nodded as I got up. Still embarrassed about the other boys walking in to see me and Harry kissing. Harry kissed my forhead and said, "There is no need to be embarrassed. Come on let's get some lunch." Harry said and we walked out and met up with Ron.
"You two done putting your tung in eachothers throats?" Ron said as we walked onto the great hall.
"For now." Harry said.
I blushed and Harry laughed pulling me onto his lap.
"You two are so weird." Ron said.
"Were not weird." I said.
"Yes you are." Ginny said sitting across from us next to ron.
"Well we did not ask you ginny." Harry said.
She made a sneer that would make my father proud and said, "Well it's weird for two boys to be dating."
"Dean and Seamus are together Ginny. And you were fine with that." Hermione said.
"But Harry is the boy who lived so he should be with another girl. And have a heir." Ginny said.
"Male submissive nekos can have children." Harry said.
"See that's even weirder. I'm just going to stay away from you freaks tell Harry comes to his sinces." And she walked away.
"You okay Draco?" Harry asked.
"Yes. I don't like ginny." I said.
"I'm sorry. Well if she tries anything by law she can have her wand snappd." Harry said.
I smiled and cuddled into Harry.
"Well I'm sure she won't try anything." Ron said.
"Well I'm not saying she will and I'm sure she won't." Harry said.
We then finished eating and went to the commen room.

The next day lessons are starting. So me and Harry got into our robes and went to Breakfast. Pansy and Blais came over and joined us.
"So me and Blais have all the same classes as Draco so we can escorts him." They said.
"That sounds good. And I will if I have classes with him." I said.
They nodded then we all went off to potions our first class of the day.

After all the classes me and Harry sat on the couch doing homework. Then Snape walked in.
"Hello Draco just wandering how every thing is going." Snape said.
I smiled and said, "every thing is great. But red dots keep appearing and there bugging me."
Snape frowned and said, "what do you mean?"
The red dot apeard on his nose and I said, "its on your nose I'll get it." So I jumped up and attacked the dot.
Snape said, "what are you doing?" And tride to stop me." Then it ram off him and dissipeard.
"I hate that dot." I said.
"It's okay love come here." Harry said.
I went over to him and he sat me on his lap.
Snape still seems confused then sad, "Well then. I guess you are fine I'll leave." And he left.

Harry p.o.v
Me and Ron started laughing and Draco said. "That was not funny the dot could have killed him.
"It's okay draco. You stoped the dot from doing so." I said stroking his tail.
"You boys should finish your home work." Hermione said.
I looked at Draco and noticed that his eyes are almost completely yellow.
"Okay. And after that I need to look up somthing on nekos just to make sure of somthing." I said and they nodded. Headwig came with a note from Sirius. He said that there is a room called the room of requirement and it will give me any room for anything. And by anything it means anything wink wink.
"So Draco what you want to do?" I said.
He snuggled up to me and and rubbed his head on my shoulder.
"Anything you want my domnit." He purred and rubbed his head against me.
I looked at him and his eyes are completely yellow.
"Well how about we go to the library and then some were and have some fun." I said and winked.
He smiled and nodded. I also noticed he got a little aroused from what I said.
So I dragged him to the library. And I sat him down.
I grabbed one of the books and read that the longer I keep him like this the more affechenit he will get. And he will be more eazear to arous.
"Come on Draco i know we're we can have some fun." And dragged him off to the room of requirement.