Chapter nine

Draco p.o.v
I woke up again naked and with a naked Harry. He woke up and smiled. "How are you felling kitten?" He said.
"Good." I said.
"Let's go take a shower." He said so we both got up and went to the shower.
When we steped in Harry got behind me and hugged me. "You know I have always wanted to try sex in the shower." He said rubbing himslef against me from behind causing me to fell aroused.
He then put himself inside me since I'm still good enugh for that from last night.
He started thrusting inside of me and I needed to hold the wall for support.
"Oh Harry that fells good. Faster pleas!" I yelled.
He grabbed my tail with one hand playing with that and stroked my ears.
He started going faster hitting the pleaser spot making me mone and purr. He moved the hand that was playing with my ears down to my member and stroked that to causing me to gasp.
"You like that kitten?" He whispered in my ear.
"Oh yes pleas harry! Faster harder!" I said.
He moved his hand that was on my tail to my nipls and bit at my neack. "Whatever you want kitten." He whispered and bit at my ear.
"Harry I'm about to. I'm about to." I was not able to finished as I came in Harry hand. I looked at him as he licked it from his hand and said, "we should clean ourselves up and go to the great hall."
So we done just that.
When we got back to he great hall Pansy and Blais sat with us and Pansy said, "Bloody Hell Draco what happened to your neack?"
"Harry bit me." I said.
"Jeas Harry must of had some fun." Ron said smirking.
"Yes loads. And in the shower." He said smiling proudly.
"We did not need to know that." Hermione said.
"Well to late." He said.
I blushed and just ate. "Well as long as Draco is okay with it and is to his consent." Pansy said.
"Of course it is Pansy. I mean he sure does sound it." He said making me blush more.
"Hawwy why do you need to say those things." I said.
"Don't call me Hawwy Dracy poo. And because I can." He said.
"Your mean." I said pouting and crossing my arms.
"No I'm not. But you are cute." Harry said pulling me closer and kissing my cheek.
We finished eating then went to our classes for the day.

After classes we went to the griffendore commen room and done our homework. "So are you going to stay in here tonight or go to were ever you go?" Ron asked.
"We will stay here." Harry said.
"Okay. But keep the noise to a minimum." Ron said.
"Okay. No promises. Draco is loud." Harry said smirking at me. And I blushed.
"You two are horrible." Ron said.

Harry p.o.v
I love teasing Draco and embarrassing him. He is so cute.
"You are mean Harry." Draco said.
"I'm sorry my kitten." I said hugging him. "I won't be mean to you agin I promis." I said and he seemed better.
"I wuv you hawwy." He purred.
"I love you to kitten." It was then time for bed and we got changed and went to bed. I closed the curins  earning a glare from Ron. I just smirked and laid down with Draco.
"Good night Harry." He whispered.
"Night draco." I said kissed him and went to sleep.

The next day we woke up and I hugged Draco, "wakey wakey Dracy poo." I said in his ear.
His ear flicked but he stayed asleep. I blew on his ear again.
He got up and glared at me, "what?" He said.
"It's time to wake up." I said and grabbed our clothes.
I dreesed Draco and mine self then we went to the great hall.
"So did you two have a good night of actually sleeping?" Ron asked jokingly.
"Who said we did not do any of the stuff you are implying at?" I asked making Ron pail.
"Harry stop saying stuff like that.  especially at the table." Hermione said scoldingly.
Pansy and Blais came over and Pansy said, "What's going on know?"
"Harry's being dirty." Draco said pointing at me like a child.
So I took his hand it bit him. "Hey meany." He said and pouted.
"Harry no biting draco." Hermione said.
I smirked and bring Draco closer and bit his neck causing him to gasp.
"I'll get Snape." Ron said.
I slowly backed away from Draco. "Now was that so hard?" Blais said.
"Yes. I want to be near my little kitten." I said and pet Draco causing him to purr.
"Being near Harry is good. I love Harry." Draco said cuddling into my side.
Snape walked by shaking his head and I laughed. I wander how much he disapproves of us. But I just leaved Snape alone and let him walk by.
I looked around the hall and saw only one person looking at Draco with Lust. Every one else is going about there normal business.
I stoped looking around and it is time to go to classes. I alowed Draco to go with his freinds and we left.