Chapter thirteen

Draco p.o.v
Once we were done with classes me and Harry are sitting on his bed me cuddling into him but Harry seems lost in thought.
"Harry are you okay?" I asked siting on his lap faceing him.
"I'm fine kitten." He said hugging me.
I put my face in his neck and said, "what are you thinking about?"
"Just my dreams kitten. They are very complacated." He said leaning his head against mine. He started stroking my ears and tail.
"Can you tell me about it?" I asked rubbing against him.
"I just think that I have a connection into Voldimort minde. When I sleep I get images on what is happning." Harry said stroking my ears.
"Is my faimly okay?" I asked tucking my head under his chin.
"There fine Draco though Voldimort is confused on why they went into hiding." He answerd.

Time skip to christmas. ❄⛄☃⛇🎁
Me Harry Hermione and Ron went to the Weaslyes for Christmas.
Right now me and Harry are sitting on the couch. Harry is upset because he blames himslef for the attack on weasly. Though I keep thinking back to our conversation about him and Voldimort being connected.
I cuddled up to Harry as he stroked my ears.
"Come on Harry it's time for presents." Hermione said.
We got up and began to open them. Harry got most of the usual but I got him a locket that has a picture of me and him. He smiled and kissed me.
I also got usual stuff but Harry got me a coller that is green and gold with a heart shaped tag that says Harry's neko.
I kissed his cheek and he put the coller on me.
After that we ate dinner and Mr Weasly would say that it is all thanks to Harry that he is still here. Harry would just grin.
We went to Ron's room and it's time to sleep. I cuddled into Harry who wraped his arms around me.
"Are you okay harry?" I asked nuzzling his neck.
"I'm fine Draco. Just thinking." He replied.
I am a little upset because Harry has not called me Draco in for ever. Always kitten.
I guess my expression showed it because Harry said, "What's wrong Kitten?"
"You called me draco." I said and frowned.
"I'm sorry kitten. I did not mean to. I did not even know that it ment that much to you." He said hugging me more to him.
"It's okay harry. I love you." I said.
"I love you to." I said cuddling into him.

The next day we got onto the train to go back to hogwarts. Me and Harry got our own compartment. Me and Harry cuddled and talked.

Harry p.o.v
I cuddled my little kitten. I still fell bad for not paying much attention to him since seeing Mr weasly get attacked in my sleep. And then felling like I want to murder dumbldor.
So I got us our own compartment and talked.
"Harry. Are you okay? You got quite."Draco said nuzzling his head into my neck.
"I'm fine. Just thinking." I said.
"About what?" He asked.
"Well. When I talked to Dumbledore I felt. Like I wanted to kill him." I asnwered.
"Oh. Well there is nothing to worry about you won't kill him." Draco said.
"I know I wont. But I still worry." I said.
"It's okay harry. Sleep for me. Pleas." Draco replied.
"Okay kitten I'll try." I said.
So we fell asleep.

Time skip to were they are back at Hogwarts

Dumbledore is making me take Occlumency. With snape. And I do not want to do that.
But saddly I have to. I mean even though I am dating draco and he is against the dark lord. I know he hates me. And I don't want him to know anything about me. He will know that my aunt and uncal abuses me. He would know i had an emo faze. And he might  see me and Draco having sex. I don't think Snape would want to see that.
Draco is upset about it because he won't be able to see me as much. We whined and complaind but once I said that if he keeps complaining I won't kiss him for a week. He stoped.
So starting tomarow night I have to train with snape.

Time skip to tomarrow night.

Snape p.o.v
I can not belive I need to train this insolent child. He is just like his father. But he is dating draco so I should be nice to him.
Hm. Maby I'll be just a little nicer. Don't want him to think I gone soft.
Oh look here he is.
Harry walked in obvious that he is scared. Good he should be.
"Hello Harry. Now. Let's start. What do you know about occlumency?"

After trying a thousand times he still did not get it.
So I dissemissed him.
That kid better get bettor. I don't need Draco to get hurt because of that good for nothing child.

AN
Here is my new chapter. Hope you love it. Don't forget to.
Vote.
Commit.
Read.