Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

"You okay? You seem dazed" Jack asked.

We were going out for dinner tonight because well we can but Jack wanted to ask me some stuff about today.

"What? Yea I'm fine, just thinking I guess." He gave a concerned look then focused on the road again.

"So do you like Anti? I told you he was nice." He asked I looked out the window thinking of an answer that wouldn't hint that I like like him.

"Yea he is, he's fun too" I replied still looking out the window.

"And what is that supposed to hint at? Am I not fun?" Jack asked sarcastically, I giggled and waited for us to be at home so I could rest before we go out again for dinner.

Anti's P.O.V

"So? How do I ask? I mean she's like 19 turning 20 in a week and she's like Seán's daughter. I can't just ask cause Seán can reject it at any time if he's not happy." I said pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Number one sit down!, number two calm your ass down and three talk to Seán you might be surprised by his response." I nodded and decided to call Seán.

A-Anti S-Seán

A- hey! Can I tell you something?

S- sure bud anytime

A- okay, I'm in love with Y/N

S- Good!

A- what do mean good, no stay away from my daughter or I never want to see you again?

S- nope, why do ye think I said yes to ya meeting her? I want ya two to be together and I can pick she loves ya too

A- really?

S- she was zoning in and out in the car when we had conversations about her day with ye.

A- wow!

S- we are going to dinner at 6. Ye should come and ask her out then.

A- yes! Tell me where and I'll meet ya both there!

S- its at (favorite restraunt). Have I ever told ye that ye sound a lot like me when yer excited.

A- see ya at 6 bye Seán!

End of call

"Meeting them at (fav restraunt) at 6. He actually wants us to be together" I said happily.

"See what did I say! Anyway you are in no way in hell going dressed the way you are! Change now!" Dark yelled I ran to my room and changed into an old wolf shirt, checkered overlay shirt, a pair of NON ripped jeans and of course some green sneakers. (Picture above)

"That better Dark?" I asked as I did an open arm pose still looking at what I was wearing.

"That's better now you have about 2 hours before you need to leave but I would suggest getting ready to leave about 5:30 instead of ten to 6. So anyway want to play some video games?" I nodded and sat on the couch.

Your P.O.V

"Okay Y/N get ready we're about to go!" Jack yelled, I changed into my newish outfit. (picture above)

Apparently we had a guest coming but they were meeting us there. Obviously Jack didn't want to tell me who because I would have known by now. But I still ran down the stairs excited to be going out to dinner instead of potatoes again like we normally have. I don't know why Jack always made dinner with potatoes but I never complained I mean he is the one who works to put food on the table so he makes water he wants and I just eat it or I starve.

"You ready?" Jack asked, I only just noticed he was wearing a tux which made me think it was a formal dinner.

"Yup? Is this supposed to be a formal dinner? Or are you just wearing tux cause you can?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"Nah, I just felt like wearing it for a change. I haven't worn a tux since I went to a formal dinner with Anti, Mark and Dark. Surprisingly even Anti wore a tux and he hates being restrained by his clothes" he explained as we walked out.

"I'm sure you all looked dashing in tuxes but can you tell me who is dinning with us?" I looked at him as I hoped in the car.

"Nope"

Well I guess its a surprise for me then. I hope its Anti.