Chapter 17

Your P.O.V

I finished dressing Anti's wounds and we decided to start planning our wedding. It was going to be a small, non formal wedding.

Instead of me wearing a white dress, we decided it would be Emerald green. Anti would still wear a black and white tux.

It would be on the beach at sunset and the reception would be at a surf club with simple dishes.

We had decided the menu to be:

Entrée
Kebabs

Main
Burgers w/ fries
Burritos

Dessert
Chocolate mousse wedding cake w/ selected berries

It happened to be the complete opposite to a normal wedding menu but, me and Anti are beyond normal.

I handed the menu to my mother and she nodded, i then told her about what we wanted.

"I can make that happen, now, go spend time with your husband to be" she smiled and went off to talk to my father.

"So?" Anti asked restlessly

"She'll make it happen, she told me to spend time with you" i smiles at him and kissed his cheek.

"Well, we could go to the movies?" he suggested, i looked at him oddly.

"You sure you'll be alright to go? I mean you're still recovering from a head injury" i gave him a concerned look.

"I'll be fine. Let me change out of these blood stained clothes and into something suitable." i smiled and let him go change.

I decided i should change to until i heard Anti yell for assistance.

"Y/n! Do you know where my jeans are?!" he should know what draw their in, shouldn't he?

"Give me a sec! Ill come and help you look!" i yelled back.

I walked up the stairs to see him hunting for his jeans. I walked over to the draw he normally puts them in and pulled out a pair of clean blue jeans.

"These ones?" i asked in a concerning tone.

"Thank you dear." he responded.

"Maybe we should stay here for a bit and I'll call dr.iplier to check everything out, just to be sure. Then we can go to the movies" i explained, he nodded in agreement.

I walked out of the room to call dr.iplier.

Y- you D- dr.iplier

D: Hello?

Y: Hi, this is y/n.

D: Ah, y/n, how may i help you?

Y: I was hoping you'd have time to come and check Anti over. My dad has given him quite a beating and I'm worried its done some bigger damage.

D: What has been off about Anti since then.

Y: Well, just before, he went to get dressed into some clean clothes and he forgot where he put them. But they were in the same place as normal. I'm worried he's got something wrong.

D: Was he hit in the head at all?

Y: Yes, the back of the head.

D: I'll be right there.

With that he hung up.