Chapter 23

Your P.O.V

We arrived at the floor, i presumed because i still couldn't see and i was trusting Marzia and Wishu to guide me.

"Okay, open your eyes" i did as I was told.

"What the... How?" i was speechless looking upon the PRESIDENTIAL suit.

"A bit of help from people we cant mention"

I smiled and left my stuff in my room.

"To the Car!" they yelled.

We ran down to the car and drove to Go Karting.

*Meanwhile*

Anti's P.O.V

"Okay, we are gonna go to game stop. Then head out to dinner, then spend all hours of the night playing video games. Sound good?" Jack asked.

"Sounds great!" i replied.

Felix and Jack knew i loved to just sit down and play video games although i do it to often. Me and Jack used to play games all the time. Especially the racing games.

We left the house in what we were wearing cause Jack said it wasn't going to be fancy or anything. 24hrs without the love of my life might be difficult.

"Anti! Stop!" i gave a confused look.

"Okay from now on... Felix no talking about Marzia, Anti no talking or thinking about Y/n and i wont talk about Wiishu." we all nodded in response.

We arrived at game stop and got out. We bought GTA 5, Resident Evil 7, a new VR head set for me and Alien: Isolation.

"Okay, to a place... What do you feel like for dinner Anti?"

"Uh... Wouldn't have a clue... Nothing fancy i ain't wearing a suit yet"

"Fair enough, leave that to later. Anyway, uh, what about just pizza or something?"

"Sounds good."

These guys are awesome i forgot what it was like to hang with them.

We arrived at a pizza place went in and ordered take out. This was an awesome day!