Chapter 4

Anti's P.O.V

I was stood outside the restraunt ready to see Y/N and Seán. I saw a black ford pull up but the windows were tinted black so I couldn't see. Until I saw a gorgeous lady step out from the passengers side. It was Y/N and she look incredible. Then I saw Seán step out in the tux he wore for our formal dinner a couple years ago.

"Anti!?" I heard Y/N yell as I saw her run towards me in her gorgeous blue skirt and denim top. I swear she could never be anymore beautiful.

Your P.O.V

"Anti!?" I yelled running towards Anti. I gave him a hug, he looked stunned. But I have to say he looked extremely handsome.

"Hello, love," he said seductively. I smiled and kissed his check which made him blush.

We walked into the restraunt which just so happened to be my favorite. I sat next to Anti and Jack across from him. Anti looked like there was something bothering him but I shrugged it off thinking it was just something to do with Dark.

We ordered dinner and drinks and talked. I found out a bit more than I already knew about Anti's past. Including the fact of Dark and him are best friends and have been for years.

The night finished quickly but Anti insisted I go with him and not Jack so I hoped into Anti's black Audi and started to drive. It looked like he was taking me to the beach the second time today. But I'm not one to complain about the beach especially if I'm with Anti.

We arrived at the beach and hoped out the sun was setting as we walked down the coastal front.

"Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?" Anti asked.

He isn't is he?

"Uh, sure" I said happily.

"I know we've only known each other for less than a day but I really like you so I wanted to know if you would want to go on a date with me?" He asked looking at me.

I looked shocked but then replied with a "Yes!".

We got back in the car after about an hour of walking and talking. We arrived at the house and walked in we were laughing but I knew Jack would be asleep by now. So I walked up the stairs quietly with Anti who was collapsing of tiredness.

"I'll be fine to go home really." Anti whispered.

"No you won't and on top of that I just want to be with you anyway." I replied sitting him on the bed.

I walked to the bathroom and changed. When I got back Anti was shirtless and in bed slowly drifting off to sleep. I hoped in the bed and laid my head on his bare chest. I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat, it was soothing and I felt safe when I'm with him.

Time skip brought to you by Darkiplier

I woke to Anti's light snoring it was cute. I heard a knock on my door knowing it was Jack I got up and walked over to the door.

"So!" Jack said loudly.

"Shh, Anti's asleep" I said opening the door so Anti was in view.

"So last night went well then?" Jack whispered.

"Well after we left he took me to the beach and asked if I wanted to go on a date with him, I said yes and then walked up and down the beach for an hour. When we got home he was collapsing so I brought him here." I whispered, he nodded and walked away.

I got back in the bed and laid awake next to Anti. Until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Mornin love" he whispered still asleep.

"Mornin Anti" I whispered back, laying my head onto his bare chest again.

"I think we should go to the park today" he implied.

"Is this that date you asked me out on last night?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yup, I have a rough idea about what to do today but once again its all a surprise" he said looking at me.

I nodded we stayed in bed for another 30 minutes until Anti was wide awake. Today is going to be a good day.

A/n

Yay another chapter down!

No another chapter till the end! When's dark coming I miss my Best Friend!

I'm right here watching from a distance. I'll be coming to haunt your life soon Anti.

No you don't!

*anti and dark start fighting*

Both of you stop it!

Yes miss

Yes miss