Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

Anti's been acting weird all the time... According to jack it was just something that he goes through when he's nervous or scared but why would he be scared or nervous... Unless... He thinks I wouldn't choose him when I need to get married.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on our door... I was just about to get it when Anti forced me onto the couch and ran to the door.

"Wai- Anti! What the-?"

A tall man about 46 with black hair, black clothes, and black eyes walked in with a Woman about 43 with black hair and blond highlights wearing a long black dress.

I looked Anti who was now bowing towards them I decided to do the same...

"Y/n L/n is that you?" The lady asked as she ran towards me.

I was still puzzled as to who they were.

"Antisepticeye... Nice to see you again... Its been a while..." The man said... I'm still confused.

"Where are my manners... Y/n I'm your real father... Natemare and this is your real mother Jazmare"

"Mom? Dad?" I said I hugged them both.

My dad is the Natemare... That is incredible!

"Anti! Thank you taking care of her and where is Jack?"

"Jack! Come out here!"

I looked at Anti with joy... He looked sad... I walked over to him, I was about to ask what was going on until he turned himself away from me... I was confused.

"Anti what's wrong?" I moved myself in front of him to see him... Crying?

Why? Why is he crying? What did I do? I don't like to see him upset...

"I'm fine... I know what you're thinking... Why am I crying? I never cry... I just don't want to lose you to someone you won't treat you well. I love you..."

I never thought I'd hear him say that... Ever!

I decided that there was one way I could think to handle this so I kissed him... I loved him but I can't choose until a week after my birthday... Please let it come soon!

A/n

I apologise for the short chapter... But hey Natemare is your dad... Yay... But you will need to choose... Hint hint choose Anti

Shh... Its their choice like anyone would pick me...

I would and you know but... Hey you chose them..

Shut it!

No! See ya guys before me and Anti have another argument...