Chapter 15

Jane's POV

Tonight was a big night for William. He was about to close one of the biggest deals the company had in awhile, one he worked on for months now. And to say the least, he went all out. They are also going to have an office party tonight as a celebration. Let's just say William demanded me to come and he wouldn't take no for answer.

This morning I woke up with a big white box wrapped in a pretty little red bow, in front the front door. Once I opened the box, I was surprised to see a very beautiful navy blue dress. The custom made dress was probably more expensive than my entire apartment together. Needless to say I even looked better once the dress was on me. The blue complemented my eyes and accentuated my curves just the way it needed to.  

Noah is already sleeping and I have Mary coming over to look after him. After a few minutes of waiting, a black limo showed up. Apparently, William couldn't pick me up because he is busy with the other big CEOs so he sent a limo and a driver to come and get me.

I made a quick chat with the driver, Andy, throughout the drive to the W.W. Inc building. He was very nice and friendly for someone who seems to be in his early 50s or something. 

"We have finally arrived at our destination, Miss Rosenfeld" Andy said.

"I told you to just call me Jane. Anyway thank you for the nice ride. I never imagine about getting into a limo but look at me now. Haha." 

Andy only let out a small laugh before replying to my words, "Mr. Winston is never to treat any girl this way. He is willing to let you ride in his limo just to make it up to you for not being the one to pick you up. You must be a really special lady to him then."

I can't help but blushed after hearing Andy's reply. I don't know about William but I can assure that he is special to me.

Helping me out of the limo, only a minute after and I was already at the entrance of the amazing W.W. Inc building.

"Jane!" I looked up and saw William ran at the sight of me.

I had to admit he looked extremely polished tonight. William had a slick black suit on, just right for his broad shoulders and built figure. It's not hard to notice his buff muscles showing through the black suit he wore.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." William made his remark for the night with a devious smile on his face.

"Well, you look rather okay cleaned up." I gave him a smirk.

I just realized that all eyes were on William and me now. But our eyes only focused on each other.

Suddenly, an old man, or maybe a businessman, came to approach us.

"Mr. Winston." The man said.

William turned his gaze from me to the old man that interrupt us.

"Ah! Mr. Schmidt! Glad to see you here." William said with an enormous grin.

Mr. Schmidt smile and shook William's hand, "Always such a honor to be part of this eventful occasion, Mr. Winston. I see you've brought quite a beautiful young lady here tonight." 

I can feel that Mr. Schmidt's word is making William a bit tense.

"This beautiful lady right here is Jane. My partner for tonight." William calmly introduced us to each other.

I smiled and nodded towards Mr. Schmidt, "Nice to know you, sir."

Mr. Schmidt playfully winked at me. I suddenly feel a bit uneasy.

"You too Miss Jane." Mr. Schmidt nodded at me before looking at William, "Well William, as much as I'd like to talk to you about our plan to collaborate, I rather get to know your beautiful lady friend-"

"Date. She's my date. Now, I believe Jane is thirsty so why not you go and have a drink first, babe?" William asked me.

My heart flutters at the nickname. I smile towards the gentlemen before saying, "Alright, nice chat but I am really in need of a drink right now so I'll leave you gentlemen to discuss about your important plan."

I hurriedly make my way to the dessert section but before I could even move, William took a hold of my wrist and whispered in my ear, "Be careful. I'll catch up to you later, I promise it won't take long."

"Don't worry. This is your night. Go and enjoy it. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." I smiled one last time before making my way to the dessert section.

-

William's POV

I leaned against the bar with Jane ignoring the drunken antics from my employees that surrounded us. I watched as couple danced and raised their glasses together in celebration.

So many of these people would be going home or to a hotel with a drunken office hookup. The thought makes me feel disgusted. I may be a sexual deviant but at least I have Jane and I am faithful to her. I gulped down the last of my whisky, enjoying the burn down my throat as I surveyed the whole floor flooded by people dancing.

I turned to look at Jane.

"Would you like to dance, Jane?" I asked, taking her by surprise. I am all smiling and hoping that she would say yes.

Jane shook her head at me, "How convenient of you to ask. Of course I'll say yes."

I offered my hand which led to her taking it.

The song suddenly switched to a slow, soulful and a really beautiful song to dance to. Obviously Jane thought the same because the smile on her face never disappeared. Her arms naturally wrapped themselves around my neck, pulling me closer as my own hands made their way to her hips, slowly swaying to the rhythm of the beautiful piece.

"You look beautiful tonight. Really, really beautiful. Gorgeous." I whispered into her ear, my lips caressing her ear.

"Thanks, Mr. CEO" her choice of name to call me made me chuckled.

Another song came on, this time slower and more romantic, building an atmosphere along with it. Tonight is great. Dancing with Jane makes me feel alive.

I love it.

I love this.

Or maybe I just love her.

-----

please VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!