🐣10🐣

We talk and I just let him right back into my life. Taking a chance.

I go home finally.

I get a phone call from Birdie.

"We are being forced to perform Friday for the pep rally." Birdie says annoyed.

"Ok. Why do you seem unhappy about that?" I ask.

"We're being forced to perform with Power Surge." She sounds disgusted.

"Ok." I nod.

I hang up and throw my phone on the bed. I plop down very stressed. Waiting to see what journey awaits.

Next Day Wednesday
Today we had to learn a new whole dance. We had learned the dance from above. Since we had to work with Power Surge we used the gym together.

The dance came out great and lucky for me I'm a fast learner. Not much happened. Riley giving me the stink eye here and there. I didn't go to see anyone.

Thursday
After school Ace invited me over. I don't exactly know what for.
I go to his house and then he lets me in. He sits me down on the couch. He's nervous again. I hold him down.
"Ava." He says. I look him dead in the eye. He grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine.

Riley's POV
I was going to the kitchen when I see Ace kissing that girl. I can't believe this.
I go to my room and call Luna.

"Luna we have to do something, I don't want those chicken snobs to dance with us at the pep rally." I say.

"Ok what do you have in mind?" She asks.

"Prank her. We should prank her so the whole team doesn't want to perform." I say.

"How about we make a trip wire for Ava. She'll hit the trip wire and red paint pours all over her." Luna says.

"Ok, I got you." I say.

Friday rolls around.
I don't think I had done anything to Riley. We just about to head into the gym when everything went downhill.
I was walking into the gym getting ready to go perform with Power Surge.
I walk in but then I feel something on my head. My jaw drops. I run to the bathroom. Making sure no one was following me. I go into the locker room grabbing my whole bag.

I go into a stall and call Bray.

"Bray! Help me. Bring clothes and help me out of here." I say crying.

"Hold on! Calm down what happened?" She asks.

"Just come get me I'll explain later." I say.

"Ok. I'll be there in 5." She says.

I sigh hanging up. "Ava?" I hear someone say. "Go away." I say. "Ava, are you okay?" The voice says. "No." I say.

"Ava, it's Rhyme. Come out and I'll help you get cleaned up." She says.
I sigh and walk out. I put my bag on the counter. "Oh my goodness, Ava your a mess." She says. "I know." I say kind of mad. I start to get the paint off of my face. She gets the paint out of my hair.

My phone begins to ring.
Bray is calling. I put it on speaker.

"I'm out front." She says.

"I'll be out in a few." I say.
I hang up and I look at Rhyme.
"Can you do me a favor and help me get out of here hidden?" I asked. She nods. "Thanks." I smile. She goes to check to see if the coast is clear.

She tells me to put a cloak on. I put it on and put the hood up. Rhyme is stopped immediately as we hit the first hall.

"Hey Rhyme." Tim Sharp stops her. "Tim, now is not a good time." She says. I chuckle. We finally get to the car. "Thanks Rhyme." I say. "No problem, see ya tomorrow." She says.
I get in the car on the blanket Bray has laid out for me.

Finally getting home I go to my room slamming the door. I go get new clothes I go to the bathroom and take a hot bath.

I get out and blow dry my hair. I pull it up into a messy bun and go to my room. Preparing myself to stay in here all weekend.

I go to sleep with Jess on my side.
I pet her and put my phone in a drawer because I know I won't want to be on there for a while.

To Be Continued:)